Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Northwest thread
VintageBMX.com > BMX NOW > BMX Racing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176
Gibber
Great time this weekend old guy NW crew you guys are a lot of fun.
Steve what kid of shampoo did you have to buy to get Dill's hair clean after the wrath of the polar bear.

Redline Cup at mac that is killer!!!
knucklebutt
QUOTE (Gibber @ Jun 16 2008, 02:35 PM) *
Great time this weekend old guy NW crew you guys are a lot of fun.
Steve what kid of shampoo did you have to buy to get Dill's hair clean after the wrath of the polar bear.

Redline Cup at mac that is killer!!!

Ya know, maybe I should have Polar Bear wipe his sweaty arm-pit on Dillons head more often. I think because of the severe burning sensation on his scalp, he wanted get the win quick so he could take off his helmet...

knucklebutt
QUOTE (snowman27 @ Jun 14 2008, 08:00 AM) *
i guess the redline finals are closer than we thought. can mcollum park handle a big event like that?

From what I hear, they will shutting down sometime in August and have the ABA come in and do a little work...
Cowgirltrouble68
Thats so awesome about the Redline Cup! Im so excited, and already qualified smile.gif

Drove all the way to Sea-Tac sunday to race...yeah..that sucked. Cant really afford to keep running to the other side of the state every three weekends..trying to get 10 local races in. Kind of hard to when racing isn't every weekend, and they schuedule it around every other race.

Glad to hear you got your bike back Brittany! smile.gif Good Stuff..

Most likely hitting the Race for life at Everett this weekend. Are they going to reschedule the Race for LIfe that got canceled at Sea Tac?
Polarbear
That is funny about the helmet with Dillion. The wrath of Polarbear! Nice! By all means though if you need me to mess with the kid before every main I would be more than happy too!!! LOL!!!

So who is hitting the Tac this weekend?
Gibber
Mac town in the AM RFL
Steve Bourke
QUOTE (Cowgirltrouble68 @ Jun 16 2008, 12:59 PM) *
Thats so awesome about the Redline Cup! Im so excited, and already qualified smile.gif

Drove all the way to Sea-Tac sunday to race...yeah..that sucked. Cant really afford to keep running to the other side of the state every three weekends..trying to get 10 local races in. Kind of hard to when racing isn't every weekend, and they schuedule it around every other race.

Glad to hear you got your bike back Brittany! smile.gif Good Stuff..

Most likely hitting the Race for life at Everett this weekend. Are they going to reschedule the Race for LIfe that got canceled at Sea Tac?

it was rescheduled for july 19
Steve Bourke
i had a great time as well.
too bad Richland didn't get done earlier so we could have fun.
JAY MADDEN
QUOTE (Steve Bourke @ Jun 14 2008, 11:45 AM) *
McCollum Park BMX is honored to be selected by the ABA to host the
2008 Redline Cup West Final. For more information go to
http://mccollumparkbmx.wordpress.com/redline-cup-finals/

Kim
McCollum Park BMX

I'm not sure if I can still race in the rain, it's been 20 years.
Polarbear
Man watch the use of the "R" word. That is a 4 letter word that we have to deal with all the time. We dont want it bringing down the happy feeling that we all have because we got teh Redline Cup.
snowman27
what cps? what? (shaking my head)
JAY MADDEN
QUOTE (Polarbear @ Jun 17 2008, 05:00 AM) *
Man watch the use of the "R" word. That is a 4 letter word that we have to deal with all the time. We dont want it bringing down the happy feeling that we all have because we got teh Redline Cup.

It's all good, I was born and BMX bred in the wetness, I will for sure come up from cal for it, looking forward to it.
Julian
QUOTE (Steve Bourke @ Jun 14 2008, 11:45 AM) *
McCollum Park BMX is honored to be selected by the ABA to host the
2008 Redline Cup West Final. For more information go to
http://mccollumparkbmx.wordpress.com/redline-cup-finals/

Kim
McCollum Park BMX

Very cool. If I don't qualify to race it...I'll definitely photograph it. I just hope I'm in town.

...oh and it was good to see everyone at Yakima this past weekend.
hyland
QUOTE (Steve Bourke @ Jun 16 2008, 07:07 PM) *
it was rescheduled for july 19

July 12th - SeaTac's RFL (not the 19th), July 13th - earned double and Monday the 14th - single point race... 500 point weekend, hit the other local tracks too and you can get another 400 points starting Friday night = 900pts in 4 days, save the gas and race at the Tac in July rolleyes.gif

SeaTac will race non-stop for the summer now, Mondays (5:30-6:30), Saturdays, Sundays (1:30-2:30) racing and Thursday gate practices (6-8).

See you at the track, Kathy Hyland

dmshoopman
Kids out of school and need something to do? Have them come and train with Josh Klatman at SeaTac tomorrow, June 19 from 1-5 pm. Gate practice follows 6-8 pm. Cost is $25 (includes gate practice), a great way to support one of our young local riders with lots of great tips and training ideas. Jordan Wilson will also make an appearance once his day at school is done. Hope to see you there.
Steve Bourke
does anyone wan't to share a ride to Prince George for the national?
i have friday-sunday off.

nice to see you Loretto
Uncle_Todd
Saturday morning Mccollum, old guys on 20's.
X-it
Not sure if anyone remembers these guys, but I ran into Eric Moen from the Portland area. His brother is Ron--had the RRS Cruiser. Cool to hear that both still had their bikes. Eric said that Ron is getting the bug again. I didn't get a chance to ask if they'd heard about VBMX.
Polarbear
What day at SeaTac this weekend is everybody going? Not sure about Everett Saturday morning. I heard it was supposed to be nicer on Sunday! I might even bring the Cruzer out.
snowman27
steve i thought u were going with mazuti? i might have access to a prius that weekend
Monty C.
QUOTE (Uncle_Todd @ Jun 19 2008, 05:04 PM) *
Saturday morning Mccollum, old guys on 20's.

McCollum saturday morning, Bakerview sunday morning. both of them double pointers. will have both bikes but old guys 20 sounds like fun............as long as we make a class, i hate riding with little kids because the sandbaggers make a class but the experts dont.
knucklebutt
QUOTE (Monty C. @ Jun 19 2008, 07:09 PM) *
McCollum saturday morning, Bakerview sunday morning. both of them double pointers. will have both bikes but old guys 20 sounds like fun............as long as we make a class, i hate riding with little kids because the sandbaggers make a class but the experts dont.

I'll bring mine Monty.
Cowgirltrouble68
Probably hitting Everett saturday morning for RFL, and or River Valley Saturday night for the RFL, or maybe both.. Isn't Prince George 8 hrs int Canada? I would love to go, but yea right...We are hitting up the Victoria National in July though.
Steve Bourke
QUOTE (snowman27 @ Jun 19 2008, 11:37 AM) *
steve i thought u were going with mazuti? i might have access to a prius that weekend

Mazuti's vajayjay is sore and can't go. is it your mom's silver Prius? let's go!
snowman27
my parents have the same car different colors either one will work.
Polarbear
Old guy roll call for Seatac on Sunday. What are you bringing?

20? or Cruzer?

Bourke and T-Dog on 20's that would be a fun class!!!
Steve Bourke
QUOTE (Polarbear @ Jun 20 2008, 10:05 AM) *
Old guy roll call for Seatac on Sunday. What are you bringing?

20? or Cruzer?

Bourke and T-Dog on 20's that would be a fun class!!!

are you buying memberships?
dmshoopman
Monday Night Madness at SeaTac Starts TONIGHT!

Monday, June 23

Every rider who completes the first 8 Monday Night races will be entered into a drawing for one winner of 4 four day passes to the AST Dew Tour in Portland. Winners will be drawn on Monday August 11th, after racing.

Cowgirltrouble68
E-Squatch and I hit River Valley Saturday night. Everett was to early and to far for us from olympia, and we both got picked up by the BmxElite team saturday night..pretty cool for me.
jlthree
UT.. Do you still have that Staats frame for sale? Anyone else have a XL or XXL frame for sale?
Jude@vortexbmx.com
Uncle_Todd
QUOTE (jlthree @ Jun 23 2008, 09:03 PM) *
UT.. Do you still have that Staats frame for sale? Anyone else have a XL or XXL frame for sale?
Jude@vortexbmx.com

I do have the XL but I just told my uncle he could ride it. Let me check w/ him and see if he really wants to use it. Allen has the XXL i believe.
Polarbear
I just sold it to Aaron Edwards.
Steve Bourke
hi
Polarbear
Whats up?...........Long time no see! Last time I checked we were on page 3! Whats up with that?
psbmxer
Had to come on and get this back up to the front again. Big weekend down at Newberg this weekend. Big Pro purse for Pro-am and Team purse on Sunday.
Julian
Where's everyone racing this weekend?
Think I might hit McCollum on Saturday.
littlebit396
QUOTE (psbmxer @ Jun 26 2008, 11:15 PM) *
Had to come on and get this back up to the front again. Big weekend down at Newberg this weekend. Big Pro purse for Pro-am and Team purse on Sunday.

What are the times for this weekend down there? Does anyone know the times for signups?
Cowgirltrouble68
E and I are hitting River Valley tonight. Going to be 90 during the days..rather spend it in some water somewhere..
Polarbear
Got a wedding to go to on Saturday but will be at SeaTac on Sunday!
hyland
Come to SeaTac this weekend, we'll turn on the sprinkler for you! cool.gif

On Saturday June 28, stop at the BMX park to race, sign ups from
1:30-2:30. Stay in the city and enjoy the SeaTac International Festival
(don't worry, the BMX park is away from the traffic of the festival).

Then on Sunday June 29, join us for Radio Disney's Ride, Rock, & Roll
BMX Race. Sign ups 1:30-2:30, great prizes & fun from Radio
Disney.

On Monday June 30, catch Monday Night Madness racing, sign-ups
5:30-6:30.

On Thursday night, July 3rd, get in your gates, practice from 6-8, cost
$3.

See you at the track ~ Kathy Hyland
markymark
Nice win today Steve- my son said he saw you. I thought you were moving up this year.
See you in Roseville?

BTW, what is this thread doing on page three?
Polarbear
If anybody does not already know, UT and his wife tied the knot last night at beautiful ceremony in Ballard. Congrats guys, it was a great time!!!!!!

SeaTac today!!!!!!!
Uncle_Todd
QUOTE (Polarbear @ Jun 29 2008, 04:52 PM) *
If anybody does not already know, UT and his wife tied the knot last night at beautiful ceremony in Ballard. Congrats guys, it was a great time!!!!!!

SeaTac today!!!!!!!

Thanks, we had a great time!
Steve Bourke
QUOTE (markymark @ Jun 28 2008, 10:29 PM) *
Nice win today Steve- my son said he saw you. I thought you were moving up this year.
See you in Roseville?

BTW, what is this thread doing on page three?

thank you. i don't move up till August. they had two hacks on sunday.

Hi to all the Canadian LURKERS. thanks for recycling all our beer cans. Rrraaaiiinnneeerrr bbbeeeeeerrr.
who got blocked by the RV/forest fire? we went back up to merritt/coq/5 and lost about 2hours.
Cowgirltrouble68
Congrats to Steve and Adam for your wins over the weekend smile.gif

E and I are hitting SeaTac tonight for the Monday night race..trying to get our 10 locals..
Steve Bourke
QUOTE (Cowgirltrouble68 @ Jun 30 2008, 01:28 PM) *
Congrats to Steve and Adam for your wins over the weekend smile.gif

E and I are hitting SeaTac tonight for the Monday night race..trying to get our 10 locals..

you have to like a track with made while you wait mini doughnuts. they go good with Canadian made Rainer beer.

on a serious note, i hope NASH COLLEE's daughter is ok.

19-27 EXPERT Total Riders = 7 Groups = 1
1 MANI KAWAGUCHI, SUN COUNTRY, COLDSTREAM, BC CAN
2 BRYAN "THE LOSER" GAMBLE, BMX ELITE, TACOMA, WA
3 WARD PATEMAN, CANADA-BMX HEX, PRINCE GEORGE, BC CAN
4 JESSE HOROMPOLY, NO HYPE BIKES AND STUFF, SURREY, BC CAN
5 JEFF CARLSON, DIABLOS RACING/AVENT, KAMLOOPS, BC CAN
6 JUSTIN SOLES, CANADA-BMX HEX, PRINCE GEORGE, BC CAN

19-27 EXPERT Total Riders = 7 Groups = 1
1 MANI KAWAGUCHI, SUN COUNTRY, COLDSTREAM, BC CAN
2 WARD PATEMAN, CANADA-BMX HEX, PRINCE GEORGE, BC CAN
3 JESSE HOROMPOLY, NO HYPE BIKES AND STUFF, SURREY, BC CAN
4 JUSTIN SOLES, CANADA-BMX HEX, PRINCE GEORGE, BC CAN
5 JEFF CARLSON, DIABLOS RACING/AVENT, KAMLOOPS, BC CAN
6 BRYAN "THE LOSER" GAMBLE, BMX ELITE, TACOMA, WA

26-30 CRUISER Total Riders = 3 Groups = 1
1 ADAM "RALPH" FINCH, , SEQUIM, WA
2 CHRIS NOBLE, CANADA-BMX HEX, KELOWNA, BC CAN
3 TONY CHURCH, VERIZON RACING, VICTORIA, BC CAN

my legs look like i have chicken pox from the mosquito bites.

i had fun saturday night talking to Mr. Trees & Randy Little.
also got to meet -
36 & OVER INTER 1 BRICE NIELSEN, THE BICYCLE SHOP, ROSEBURG, OR
snowman27
"prostitution is legal in Canada" annonymous person said this numerous times this weekend.
Polarbear
Hey Gibb what was the name of that park where the trails are in Redmond? I remember 104th st but that was it.

Polarbear
Hey Gibb did you get that PS3? When we doing the RockBand party? Rachel is singing as we speek!!!!
Steve Bourke
QUOTE (snowman27 @ Jun 30 2008, 05:45 PM) *
"prostitution is legal in Canada" annonymous person said this numerous times this weekend.

"i think his name is Ralph"

does anyone wan't to ride together or have extra room for the Victoria national?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.