Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Orlando Ride! (like the NY Ride)
VintageBMX.com > BMX Events & Gatherings > Member Gatherings
RL-20II Guy
After seeing all the fun it must have been to ride at the "New York Ride"....I thought it would cool if we all down here could get together for the same

How many in this area, or ones that want to travel a little, do we think we can get together?

I was thinking of someplace in Orlando, almost like the same scene as in New York.....not just one of our local neighborhoods....we can do that at a BBQ anytime....

Thoughts / Suggestions?

Stephen
RL-20II Guy
lou
I`m all for it but remember we have BBQ in 2 months.
RL-20II Guy
Too bad you are kind of in the middle of Orlando, and not really by anything scene's like New York. Or unless you have maybe an idea - and we can have the BBQ the sametime and that would be sort of the "before the ride" eating/hanging - or after.

Stephen
bmxerpete
Maitland Banks...Vans...Mesh...Church Street/ downtown...there's a few things to ride in Borelando.
We should definitely ride before the drinking and eating begins. Well, maybe a little drinking first.

Too bad they ruined the wall at Burdines.
jamie wright
I'm in for an Orlando ride. There are several old school guys around here that I ride with frequently who would probably be up for it as well.
lou
Maitland banks are gone. Fashion Square sniff sniff
Jamie does ride with a few old schools daily. One of them is a celebrity. (hush)
RL-20II Guy
Jamie~

Where do you guys normally ride over there?

Stephen
G-Flash
VANS!
RL-20II Guy
Lou and I went to Vans once - he didn't even ride
bmxerpete
What happened to the Maitland banks?
lou
They needed more office buildings.
BenOr
I'll be in Orlando around Easter. Perhaps a beer or soffee?
bmxerpete
Ben- when will you be in town?
lou
We can do that Ben.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.