Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Minnesota Faction!!! Winter Blast- DEC 9th!!!
VintageBMX.com > BMX Events & Gatherings > Member Gatherings
Pages: 1, 2
mikkopeters
Hey Minnesota BMXers!!!! The Winter Blast is on!
We're meeting up at Broadway Pizza (right off 94/Broadway) to have some pizza, bs, see old friends, trade stories etc...

December 9th, 6pm-9pm
Broadway Pizza
Drinks
Dinner
Vintage slideshow

If you have pics that you'd like to share in the slideshow, submit them to photos@minnesotafaction.com

We're still working out the details, its going to be cool... Let us know if you can make it. More info soon!!!

"Dude, it's going to be way rad!" -Spicoli

[ October 12, 2006, 01:07 PM: Message edited by: rick ]
DitchWeed
Cool, put me down!
mikkopeters
Ditch, your name was already on the list dude!
Who else is coming? Sign up here!!!
Paul Springer
This is going to be another great oppurtunity to gather with OS BMX Minnesota community. I am psyched for this holiday event. We definetly need any and all pictures & video's to share with the group.
mikkopeters
Yes, send all pics, ANYTHING- this is going to be a slideshow to end all slideshows.
Ted Carl
Fine time for a broken scanner....lol

Sounds great!
Paul Springer
Pass the bon-bons...
mikkopeters
TC, I heard through the grapevine that the new scanner is up and running...
mikkopeters
Minnesota Faction has been updated....
STRIKE
Count me in.
J.T.
I'll be working but put me down. I would think we would close the place down which will allow me to get there, else I'll have to head over to BJ's...yeah the bike shop...oh crap they're not open anymore
Bosanova Bill
Ya know mike I think thats the same day as Caribou's holiday party. i'll have to ask, good thing it's not the second i wouldn't be able to come any way, (the boys birthday party).

put me down as maybe
mikkopeters
After we go to BJ's, I'd like to head up to Daves and Wheel Sports.
I would imagine it could go late. There is some good stuff on it's way- both racing AND freestyle. This is more to get the peeps together and get to meet some new people. And plot the trip to Rockford!!!!
DitchWeed
I smell a late evening/early morning sesh brewin!
Bosanova Bill
looks like i may make it mthe bou's holiday shindig is friday the 8th!
mikkopeters
All right! I am making the final plans with Broadway and I'll need a final count for the number of people we'll have in attendance.
If you are going to be at the Winter Blast, check in on this thread!
-Mike
John Sandberg
In!
bmxmom
mike i will start riding now and i should be there in time. save me some pizza!
Bosanova Bill
yah the wife planned a "jewelry party" for that night so put me down as a maybe.
mikkopeters
Tell her that you have a romantic dinner planned for her and then roll up to Broadway Pizza and act like you didn't know we'd be there.
Bosanova Bill
mike, mike ,mike, do you want me to get divorced?
mikkopeters
No, I want you to attend the Winter Blast!

Wait until you hear the soundtrack...
Paul Springer
I WILL be there but I might be a touch late, my wife fly's in from Colorado (Girl's Outing) at 4:30pm and we have to do the kid switcheroo.
bmx-bandit
I should be able to make it. Bikes and Pizza, how could I miss it.
mikkopeters
WINTER BLAST POSTPONED!!!!!

Broadway Pizza needs to to address a mechanical issue and the repair has been scheduled for the 9th.

The manager was very apologetic when I spoke with him yesterday, he had called earlier in the week to let me know about the situation and that he was working with a contractor to avoid the conflict.

This sucks! With the holidays, most of the other options we'd have are booked. Broadway has no problem with us coming in with our gear and setting up so I am going to talk with the manager to see what dates are open.

Thank you to everyone that has contibuted items for the show, this thing is going to rock!

The moment I have more information, I will provide an update.
B. Apold
I'm in.
mikkopeters
I'll have a date on Monday, we're looking at late Jan/early Feb.
Right on BA. It's going to be rad.

Manning, you have to make it down for this one.
Bosanova Bill
Word.
DitchWeed
Dude, Im down whenever this thing happens!!!!
DitchWeed
Dude, Im down whenever this thing happens!!!!
mikkopeters
Update pending guys, currently in negotiations.
Bosanova Bill
Word, Cotton.
STRIKE
Apparently, Ditch Weed is down for whenever this thing happens!!!!
DitchWeed
sorry....itchy posting finger!
DitchWeed
Did I mention I'm down?
mikkopeters
"Down" like the blues?
DitchWeed
Down like 311...
STRIKE
If I didn't ever thank you, you, then just let me do it now.

Ditch Weed, 311...I'm beginning to see a pattern here.
Guest200901
Wow, I need to get out more! Thought I would pay a little visit to this side of the Minnesota BMX world!

Mike, let me know when your rescheduled and I will get you a disk. Kinda put it off again after I seen you had to change the date (shame on me)

Ok, hope you guys didn't mind me paying a visit since I don't have long protruding objects sticking out the sides of my round rubber covered metal rotation devices....

Peace.....................
DitchWeed
Im not saying anything!
Jeff Manning
quote:
I have long protruding objects sticking out the sides of my round rubber covered metal rotation devices....

Mark, you should save your "Adults Only" language for the Cyber-Orgy website you and Ted C. frequent so often.

[ December 02, 2006, 03:12 AM: Message edited by: Jeff Manning ]
STRIKE
Mike, you might want to change the title of this thread to reflect the latest changes, since Dec 9th isn't "on" anymore.
Guest200901
Jeff- Don't be coming over here with all your bad *** crap talk. I came over with clean intentions to say Hi and be social. I am just trying to fit in! Quit stalking me!
mikkopeters
Done deal STRIKE!!!!
STRIKE
wait, does that mean that it IS on on the 9th? I must not have read this thread all the way through...
mikkopeters
No, the 9th is not going to happen. Jan 27th is the new date, I had posted the new date and my "done deal" post was put up shortly thereafter.

Did you get my email Gregg? I sent a couple a couple weeks ago...
Bosanova Bill
I'll be there and i'll still be square.
STRIKE
Oh man, I don't know but I see the thread now lol. Wow, I am not a smart person.
mikkopeters
[Smile]
B. Apold
27th? cool..... I'll be there
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.