Vettefan
Merle?
Brian Hays - you need to be here
torker ek?
Randy?
HutchHound?
ToneCapone?
Quadzilla

Give me the yea or no fellas. Need to Order food on Tuesday.

See ya in a week.
vettefan
btw, have we missed the obvious in not dubbing this event the " pep rally " ? looking forward to seeing you guys. is the steve you have listed for barath ? i may be bringing steve motox2000 as well. he may be hosting a party of his own that evening, will try and verify today.
ELF_DUDE
I have the bunnyhop bar you k now i will be there
djbdb
of course I'm in...I think I'm bringing a guy, too...

My buddy Bob, who has been there the last two years. You may not remember him cuz he's pretty quiet.

Oh, and Freak better show up and bring my seat clamp I need to finish the cruiser...

[ October 07, 2006, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: djbdb ]
raddad old schooler
yup
M.Curphy
Looks like me and Sydney again, or of course I should say hopefully.. This is the weekend I have my kids and time is kinda weird with their mom..
ELF_DUDE
Murph you bringin extra tubes for the bike
beeda
Pep, Please count me in. I look forward to your event each year. Thanks for all the hard work to make it work and happen!!
mushkow
No question Im there. In my head I am already gone. Anyone interested in a schwinn scrambler. $10. gets her. I could probably get more at the recycling plant. She weighs a ton. heres a pic minus bars,neck and seat. Pick it up at peps. http://www.vintagebmx.com/cgi-bin/ultimate...ic;f=1;t=024734
race_inc
I'll take the Scrambler!
mushkow
awesome Derek! Its yours!
mushkow
The build .....The Scrambler......The builder.....Derek.....Project end date............................................................................
................................................................................
................... .................................................2012.
djbdb
quote:
The build .....The Scrambler......The builder.....Derek.....Project end date............................................................................
................................................................................
................... .................................................2012.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
race_inc
Hahahahahahaha! I had to laugh at that because..............it is soooooooooo true!!! Good one!
hutchhound
I will be there.My first gathering.I'm bringing my trickstar,and my 2 boys 9 and 7.
cheez
If the Chuck with the ? behind it is me than you can take off the ? mark, maybe I'll drive the old 66 F100, probably have my son, and ELF DUDE with me.
M.Curphy
Im not bringing anything, just gonna try to cruise up/over. I havent been able to find the tire for my SX-1000

But this is gonna be a tough day.. Wife has gotten some friends together to come out and go fishing, with the kids.. Theres a party were supposed to go to before going to work that night.

Im gonna try to get someone to work for me, but this is kinda short notice.

(my life suxs)
STEVENBVEN
Im in you know it! To all is coming if you are looking for something specific parts what ever shoot me a email stevenbven@aol.com send me your want list Ill see what I can dig up. things like a checker seat OS BOB O. LOL NOS or used and abused just send me a reminder I know I forgot something someone told me to bring. At least what I said I had
cheez
Any Phil Wood hubs, or 7b's -c's, ukai's, Steve?
STEVENBVEN
Cheeze what do you want I can say yes yes yes and yes to that! email me stevenbven@aol.com
cheez
Yes, wow, man you must have alot of cool stuff. E-mail will be on the way, OH TAY? Thanks
or 815-405-1307

[ October 10, 2006, 12:50 PM: Message edited by: cheez ]
BRIAN HAYS
Aaaaaaarrrrrrggggggggggggggggg!!!! I can't F***ing make it again!!!

My girlfreind has been out of state for 11 of the last 13 weeks and wouldn't ya know it......... She finally gets to come home Saturday, right smack dab in the middle of the day. I'm pretty sure that if I chose BMX bikes over picking her up at the airport after all this time of being away, she may suddenly stop being as cool as she's always been PLUS, I heard at work today that we may have to work for a few hours in the morning which NEVER HAPPENS. I Swear, I just can't win. I'll be thinking about you guys all day Saturday though. Have fun and be safe.
willinois
I'm bringing a bunch of farts to share! LOL
STEVENBVEN
Brian get out of the work thing in the morning where do you have to pick her up Ohare? Peps is on the way.hit it in the morning
STEVENBVEN
Willinois YOU DID IT YOU PULLED THE TRIGGER!!!! LOL
raddad old schooler
steve red/yellow oakley b1s red z rims if you could please lmk prices
PEP
ok gents, the food is locked in. Will be 6.50 per person. I'll provide drinks.

I'll see you cats in 3 days.
ELF_DUDE
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok am i impatient I even have to work till noon on saturday CHUCK Please contact me before saturday or i am going to jet straight from work all the way to peps Pre packaged

HIGH OF 50 degrees on saturday But alot can change Maybe we are ment to be cold as Hellso it weeds out who is a true BMXican

LOL c-ya on saturday
willinois
quote:
Willinois YOU DID IT YOU PULLED THE TRIGGER!!!! LOL [nana]
Yep, I pulled the trigger.....Now everyone has to pull my finger! LOL

Steve, unfortunately now I have to wait for funds to buy your stuff!

See what ya did?
jpbmxoskul
Fellow Brotherens,I know it has been a long time since I have been on here and thanks to Elf Dude he has been kind enough to let everyone know I am breathing and hanging in there.I am planning on being at Peps this Saturday if anyone would like anything in particular please e-mail or PM Elfdude and he will relay the messages to me.I do not have a computer at my disposal for now and will communicate thru James.Thanks guys for all of your support and understanding and will see everyone at Peps.Thanks again-Fred(jpbmxoskul)
jpbmxoskul
Fellow Brotherens,I know it has been a long time since I have been on here and thanks to Elf Dude he has been kind enough to let everyone know I am breathing and hanging in there.I am planning on being at Peps this Saturday if anyone would like anything in particular please e-mail or PM Elfdude and he will relay the messages to me.I do not have a computer at my disposal for now and will communicate thru James.Thanks guys for all of your support and understanding and will see everyone at Peps.Thanks again-Fred(jpbmxoskul)
BRIAN HAYS
Steve. I have to pick her up in Bloomington, which is only 30 minutes from my house so there is no way to make it all the way up there with everything else going on.
ELF_DUDE
2 more days guys weather man has given us another 5 degrees so high of 55 degrees it is saying now
Gnuchoice
I'm going to be racing at the Hill and then swing by...What's the quickest route from the Hill to Pep's?
djbdb
steve, bring some gloves to sell...i could use some...and i know we are gonna need them!
cheez
Well James I guess your on your own. I plan on leaving my house around 10, and I won't be able to stay to late prob 5 or 6. Still contemplating wheather or not to drive the old dog. Pep, will there be a class for new 24" race bikes?

[ October 12, 2006, 12:13 PM: Message edited by: cheez ]
PEP
Bring what you like, We really have never officially had a contest for classes of bikes. We just display em & ride em. Nothing official.

I'll get my shi* together one of these years.

2 days, dress warm gents.
willinois
My B-hop trophy looks like this:

STEVENBVEN
So this is what happens to non selling ebay item LOL they turn into trophys. guys T-minus 14 hours and counting. See you there!!!!!!!!!!!!
ToneCapone
Hey Fella's, DAMNIT I cant make it !!!! I have to work the 6am to 6pm shift ... This is what happens when your at the bottom of the pole. Like someone else posted, PLEASE take pics for the ones who cant make it. BTW have a GREAT time and be Safe!
Hope to make the next meet.

Peace ~ Tone
raddad old schooler
pep dude cant make it this yr things came up that need to be done sorry will make it next time
djbdb
crap...is anyone showing up other than me and Stevenbven?
hutchhound
I'll be there,not till about 12:30 1:00.My first gathering.
race_inc
Have no fear DJ Bob!!! J and I will be there as usual!
oldschoolrider88
ill be there!
vettefan
here i come, and i am coming solo, all else have backed out from my neck of the woods !!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.