Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SW Missouri and surrounding area
VintageBMX.com > BMX Events & Gatherings > Member Gatherings
Monster-Robot
So it looks as if we have a few members in the area that are interested in meeting. I have a couple of younger friends that might be interested in showing up depending on what we do. Do you want to meet to ride, swap or socialize or any combination?

FYI - There are a couple of MX races at Playground Motocross in Carthage the last weeks of September.

www.playgroundmotocross.com
Kastanman
You guys could just come to Nashville in October. VBMX Gathering South East
Mark 74 oldschool
We could do a BBQ and swaping ,show off bikes and then a ride.End of Sept sounds good.Looking forward to seeing other members.Lets have some fun

[ August 03, 2006, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: Mark 74 oldschool ]
bassnbiker
Any combo is good for me. I am old, fat and out of shape. I do have award winning brisket and pork loin BBQ though! What, where and when.

Anyone (locals) up for "planning meeting" @ Buffalo Wild Wings sometime?
Monster-Robot
I'm open for whatever it takes. There may only be three or four of us to start. "BWW" sounds good to me....worst case is we get to eat and drink. BnB, did you say once that Thursday is your regular day there?

Mark...how often do you make it to Joplin? I work in Joplin so I'm here at least Mon-Fri.

Kastanman, I think I'd like to get a more "local" thing kickin'. But my brother lives in Columbia (30 miles south of Nashville) and it's been a while since I've been to see him. I'll have to make your gathering as well! Sounds like a pretty good gig.

[ August 07, 2006, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: Monster-Robot ]
Monster-Robot
As another option, Spokes BMX in Springfield has state qualifier races on Sept 16th and 17th. I'm planning on going either Saturday or Sunday but don't know which day just yet.

Maybe one of the shops up there would help with a gathering.
Mark 74 oldschool
Hey monster I 'm up there 2-3 times a week.
bassnbiker
Yep, Thursdays. EVERY Thursday! ($0.50 boneless wings and they have Bass, Fat Tire, Rolling Rock, Guiness, and my fave Blue Moon on tap as well as the regulars. I go to lunch and never return to work on Thur.? )

Call me MR, I'm sure between us we can find a LBS to help.
Kastanman
Cool Monster, hope you can make it. Bring a few friends I'm sure your bro will not mid 10-15 house guests.

You guys have a blast and don't eat too many bonless wings before you go riding. Drink plenty of brew though, need to keep your fluids up.
Monster-Robot
Hey BnB....will you still be coherent by evening on Thursday? I can make it to lunch but it's a long lunch hour for everyone else?

Everyone ready to try to get something kickin'?

Mark....you're the long drive (unless NightStalk3r chimes in....)...I work here and BnB lives very close. Kinda your call at this time. I have a pretty flexible schedule as does BnB if I remember correctly.
bassnbiker
Ohhhh yeeeeaaaaa. Just now sobering from 4 1/2 hours there today. Let me know when.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.