Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WHO IS COMMING TO THE SOUTHERN FACTION BBQ
VintageBMX.com > BMX Events & Gatherings > Member Gatherings
TNJ'Sdad
there is a head count needed this is for the JULY 2ND BBQ that was planned To bo at the Home of JERRY "A" Hutcher.....please post if you are going to come...to the BBQ in Melbourne Florida Atmy house "Rob" TNJSDAD....thank you very very much!
G-Flash
We is!
FL BMX COP
Rob,
Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it. My daughter is coming home from Gainesville for the weekend. Kind of a last minute thing. Hopefully I'll make the next one, and have some new projects to bring. If you would, let everyone there know that I'd still like to do something down at my place in Oct. or Nov.

Greg
RL-20II Guy
I'll be there abouty noon'ish....

Stephen
TNJ'Sdad
very cool Stephen by any chance will the yellow bike make an apperance?
G-Flash
I'll take some pics Greg!
retrodave
Alright lets get it right. I am slow smoking ribs and chicken for this shindig. G-flash, I hope you are bringing your hunger.
retrodave
Brotherman says you better be on time.
G-Flash
I will bring BEER and apple pie!
G-Flash
Loe don't forget my bikestands! I will need them!
TNJ'Sdad
lou told me he is bringing them
TNJ'Sdad
and Greg that sucks that your not comming but i know family is first so i wish you and your family a great weekend and looking forward to hang with you again.....Rob
RL-20II Guy
Does anyone need any special parts that you think I might have? I was looking through some odd balls to sale/trade.

Stephen
G-Flash
I will now be able to fire off some illegal fireworks now that Greg won't be there! LOL
retrodave
I need frt/rear red brakes. diacomp only. For the redline. I also need gold mx1000's frt/rear. Or just rear...
cmlaigaie
We're coming.
RL-20II Guy
I have some fresh re-chromed 900's, that are just the arches, no hardware or axle, etc. I think I can build them up though.

I have nothing "red", but I have NOS diacompe 883's in silver. ACS white tangent brakes.

Stephen
FL BMX COP
G-Flash,
Sorry I'm going to miss you guys this time! The return trip from Rockford had me and my son stopping in Tennessee for a couple of grocery bags of "illegal" fireworks!!! My neighbors are gonna love me on the 4th!!!

Greg
lou
^ It`s only illegal if you get caught. lol.
The King has returned!!!!
I`m running solo. The wife is working and Lexie is in Alabama. If I can`t get the van I`m driving the GhettoCruiser so I`m limited to what I can bring. I`ll bring some things for the swap meet. KOS Kruiser bars, Haro Vector bars, Kuwi looptail f/f. I might sell my Cycle Pro pit bike, complete or f/f. All of my projects that I have right now must go. Except the CWs and ETs.
G-Flash
You forgot to mention the bike stands!
lou
^ lol. I won`t forget. I`m leaving around 10:30-11:00 so post something around that time to remind me.
I`m sorting out a bunch of stuff. Everything must go. I`m hoping to sell but I could use a few things if a trade is possible. I need a real right side Tech III lever in gold.
TNJ'Sdad
i posted pics in vintage freestyle
jerry a hutcher
No body now its over!!
jerry a hutcher
No body now its over!!
G-Flash
What about next year?
G-Flash
What about next year?
retrodave
I'll bring the ribs.
G-Flash
I will bring more Beer and apple pie!
TNJ'Sdad
ok but we all need to decide wether it will be at Jerry's or our home.......Greg Russ wants to have a BBQ at his place in like October-November time but also Jerry's Birthday is comming up and he said he would like to get together and do something also....lets put it in stone......Rob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.