Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AUSSIE GATHERING (Qld)
VintageBMX.com > BMX Events & Gatherings > Member Gatherings
AussieRampar
Should we have an Oz gathering thread? Probably incur the wrath of the gods but here goes:

Queensland Gathering next month (see other thread)

Off-shoot of that idea is notion of gathering Queens Birthday W/e (Qld) Wintersun at Coolangatta - Pete Poker is Playing there. I suggest we have as many turn up with our bikes as possible and cruise around wintersun soaking up the vibe - whaddya think?

Also, I ran into I guy fro mthe old days of racing in Canberra who when on the be a bit of a well known Freesyler in the early days - Ricky Keech. He now owns "the bike shop" in Currimundi on the Sunshine Coast.

He said to give my regards to Pete COOPER -whos he? (LOL)

Anyway, Ricky is organising a Dirt Jump comp om Sunshine Coast for sometime in November and wants to hold OSBMX show in conjunction with it - so there is another one to think about - I have already scoped out excellent accomodation at Caloundra with secure undercover parking for my wagon and tandem trailer which will be set up to carry a sh!tload of bikes.

Food for thought,

-Pete.

[ May 05, 2006, 12:03 AM: Message edited by: AussieRampar ]
AussieRampar
I just checked and the Queens Birthday w/e ends 3 days before Rockford starts, I say we head to Coolangatta, take heaps of Pics and post 'em up to inspire our US brothers packing for Rockford.

Just a thought.

-Pete.
COASTY
Pete, great idea mate. Wintersun is very cool. Lots of cars and a real good relaxed vibe. Petes show will top it off. My place is available for BBQ and meeting place too. I live about 25 mins from Coolangatta. The freewway is about 2 mins from my place.
I'll definately be up for the gig on the sunshinecoast too. Gives me time to finish a few things.

[ May 03, 2006, 05:46 AM: Message edited by: COASTVL ]
freestyler
COUNT ME IN TOO GUYS TOP IDEA PETER
JAS
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.