Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spring 2006 Minnesota VBMX Gathering 4/1/2006
VintageBMX.com > BMX Events & Gatherings > Member Gatherings
Paul Springer
Spring 2006 MN VBMX Gathering

Where: ProKart Indoor Kart Racing (Maple Grove, MN) CLICK HERE for details & MAP
When: Saturday April 1st
Racing from 3-4PM with movies to follow...

I thought it might be nice to organize an informal gathering for the MN guys to gather. I reserved the meeting room so we can get together and shovel some BS and get to know each other. I am also planning on bringing a DVD player & LCD projector so we can watch the Joe Kid on a Sting Ray video along with the Jox Jag video's. I have a fist full of 2 for 1 coupons that will get you more than enough seat time. Open to anyone that wants to attend, kids welcome! They have food and beverages on site. If you have never been to Pro Kart Indoor it is an absolute blast. The european carts get up to 40 mph. They also have tandem carts if adults want to take kids that are smaller for a ride! Please post up any questions that you have and we look forward to getting together!

Can you please let me know if you plan to attend so we can give the track an idea of head count.

Paul Springer

[ March 25, 2006, 09:31 PM: Message edited by: PaulyMN ]
Paul Springer
Spring MN VBMX Gathering SIGN UP
1. PaulyMN (Paul Springer)
2. Brad Apold
3. Turbo12xlr8 (Ted Carl) + Jeremy
4. Mark Karsten
5. Amy Springer

[ March 27, 2006, 06:32 PM: Message edited by: PaulyMN ]
Shawn Sheely MN-1
Too Short of notice for me, we're leaving on vacation on the 31st.
Paul Springer
No problem, there will be other gatherings for sure! Sorry about the short notice...
Paul Springer
Bump to the top!

[ March 27, 2006, 06:32 PM: Message edited by: PaulyMN ]
Paul Springer
2 Days and counting!
1st gen bmx guy
Sounds like a lot of fun, but i'll be in rout to Annapolis MD. to pick up JP's new J-22.

Have fun!

Nick
1st gen bmx guy
Hey Shawn, I was at my mom's the other day and found a couple of pics from "the bakery lot" i'll try to post them asap.

Nick
STRIKE
Sounds like a good time, I wish I could come but I have plans all weekend. Are any of you coming to Rockford? Also, don't forget the VBMX MN BBQ this summer! Last year we had a great turnout, I'm sure this year will be even better.
Paul Springer
GUARANTEED I will be at both!
steef
I really think we should do one at the old Maple Plain "survivor" track.
Paul Springer
That'd be cool...
Paul Springer
The turn out was lighter than expected but with only one weeks notice I wasn't surprised. I finally got to meet the infamous Ted Carl. We sat around and shot the BS for a while and then raced on the karts. I set up the LCD projector and we watched Joe Kid DVD on the wall. The track was a blast as usual and they were very accomadating to our group. The outdoor portion of the track wasn't open yet so maybe we can try it again when it warms up more. I am not sure how serious people are about going to Rockford VBMX gathering but I just signed up for the complete deal (Banquet Dinner, T-Shirt, Raffle Tickets & Name Badge and an extra large helping of BS!). Ted shared that the banquet does sell out so if your interested I would step up. I look forward to meeting more of you guys.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.