Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jerry's 2nd Annual Southern Faction 4th of July BBQ
VintageBMX.com > BMX Events & Gatherings > Member Gatherings
Pages: 1, 2, 3
ColoredTuffs.com

Yo Jer! So.. is it on again for this year!?
ColoredTuffs.com
Sknight88
Hey Ed, will you be a daddy by then?
ColoredTuffs.com
ColoredTuffs.com
Yup! I'll be a daddy in a few more short weeks!
STODD
Yeah Jerry, we on or what?

Classic shots Ed.

Missed you in Miami this weekend.
ColoredTuffs.com
Yeah... I'm sitting this season out. With a new kid coming, and $aving up for a house.... and with buying that NOS Hutch cruiser from Jerry... !
Sknight88
Those pics almost make me NOT want to go! Hey, did our hometown here Dennis race Miami?
ColoredTuffs.com
Nah... he took the weekend off from racing.... He would have won, I think....
lou
If I`m not in NYC I`ll be at Jerrys.
ColoredTuffs.com
jerry a hutcher
oh ya!! its ON!!!
love the photo's ed..T-****s this round...no pink shorts on the t,s though...
chime guys so i can plan....
this year the 4th falls on a tues..let me know if you guys want it on tues or over the weekend..
Overnites welcome!!
Hey Scott give me a call!!
And to everyone we spoke to on the phone last year come on down!!
jesboogie
Im thurr dudes,

Jesboogie
TNJ'Sdad
hell yea we will be there dude....lets have a roast for the host....bust Jerry lol...ya cant wait....ill have the white bike cone by then and probably his twin....in chrome....see ya soon there jerry

ColoredTuffs.com

....LOL...
TNJ'Sdad
no problem ill give it awya if you really want me to...you guys can fight over this picture....just dont tear it....lol....Rob
jerry a hutcher
KILLER TRICK STAR RAFFEL.....
100.00 a ticket..send to me..
drawing held jul 4th ..
winner need not be present...
all entries must include all contact info....
TNJ'Sdad
i'll put it up if i get all the proceeds....it must reach a four figure amount though!!! and im talking over 1000.00 dollars or pretty close to it.....lets do it a you set the limits and i'll put up a trickstar complete....and anyone can enter it....not just southern faction...let me know what you all think!!

Jerry call me on this....this could be something really cool we could even do an option trickstar ....let the winner pic the colors they want.... if you want....let me know...Rob
TNJ'Sdad
zzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZ yawn zzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Z
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Z
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
...i guess it is not going to happen....
jerry a hutcher
how do you figure its in july bro..take it easy ..it well be here soon enough!!
Canuck - Anthony_B
I assume its in Florida....but where? I will be down there for the 4th of July and would stop by if it anywhere near where I will be (Largo (Tampa)).

AB
ColoredTuffs.com
Jerry's place is in the Ft. Lauderdale area.... Just follow all the cars with old-school bikes on 'em!
jerry a hutcher
yea anthony you are most welcome ,as any member is..im about 2-3 hrs away from where you well be...LMK
TNJ'Sdad
lol i was just messing...hey check out my post in the for sale section....let me know what you guys think...i would like to maybe bring one to raffle off if there is enough intrest...let me know....Rob

TNJ'Sdad
ok is this going to happen MR.Jerry hey call me this weekend
jerry a hutcher
BUMP>>>>>>>>Its on people chime in!!
lou
Are you sure? Rob said something........
I`m there! I guess the closer we get to that date the more definate it will be.
ColoredTuffs.com
.... Hmmm... anybody see Jerry lately? (in person)...... Athough he claims to be around, I think it's just an imposter that only "sounds" like Jerry on the phone....
Maybe I'll see him again someday, as he claims....... (LOL)
TNJ'Sdad
lol congrats ED hope your new little one is well Jerry call me this weekend i got some real interesting news....hhhhmm you will want to hear this...Rob
retrodave
Hey, is this thing still on? My birthday is in july. I wanted to go chase the latinas around south beach.
jerry a hutcher
Its on!!
retrodave
Cool. I am debuting my first old school build at jerrys....
lou
On the 4th or the weekend before?
oldschoolcool
man i have been awaiting something i florida,but i dont know where it is. clue me in on the whereabouts
lou
You missed last weekend at my house.
lou
The 4th is a Tuesday. Are we doing this on the weekend before or after. The redneck race is the weekend before.
G-Flash
Let me know wuz up!
retrodave
WHAT! Theres a redneck race and noone told me?
lou
Sorry Dave. I meant the high tech round n round. lol. Heres another one......the cousin carousell.
TNJ'Sdad
lol lou will you quit picling on them southern folk....jerry call me tonight
TNJ'Sdad
hey jerry you should have it the weekend before the 4th...i think you will have more of a turn out!!
lou
Lets do it after the 4th......Saturday the 8th.
jerry a hutcher
Monday the 3rd? its on guys 3 or 4th lmk what the masses want to do??????
TNJ'Sdad
do it the weekend before or after the 4th!!

then hopefully everyone will be able to get there!
lou
It`s a weekend thing for me only. Monday I work and I`ll probably work Tuesday morning and get out aroung 11:00.
FL BMX COP
Sundays are the best for me. (I'm off Sun/Mon). Actually getting the Fourth of July off isn't going to happen for me.

Greg
G-Flash
I'm down for whatever!
TNJ'Sdad
i'll second what G-FLASH said.....lets get it cut in stone...PARTY AT THE "JERRY"......."THE JERRY"........no soup for you!!!!!!
oldracer
sun ,mon,tues any of those ,they all sound good!!Josh who??
TNJ'Sdad
so Jerry whats the deal.....do you wanna move it to our place or what...there is plenty of room just let me know!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.