Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NOVA Area Vintage show/BBQ/etc March
VintageBMX.com > BMX Events & Gatherings > Member Gatherings
PandaProAm420
Hey everybody

For those of you who don't know (and still care) I have been running Bike Club Bicycle's in Falls Church for the last month or so. I am planning an Old School BMX show/BBQ/Bro Down or whatever ya wanna call it for the 3rd or fourth weekend in March. Locals and people willing to travel a bit for a good time, schweeeet bikes and good people, let me know which weekend is best for you.

bring your bikes, want lists, trade bait, old school gear, trophys and stories.

Rain or shine Old School BMX bike show, possibly a trophied attendee voted contest (possible categories: 70s, 81-85, Cruiser, Freestyle, mid school)

Weather permiting a BBQ, or at minimum decent delivery food

Swap- come sell and trade with each other, and get a rare crack on some of the hidden treasures from the Bike Club collection.

visuals besides shiny and not so shiny old bikes:
Old School BMX racing footage from Starlit, MD and other tracks..
Old School BMX freestyle videos
Rad and BMX Bandits
Joe Kid on a Stingray

Musical selections and possible old school crate diggin' deck wrecking live set by my alter ego DJ Drewfus420 on the 1 & 2's with dusty records and axle greasy hands. (sobriety permiting... worst comes to worst a good 6 hour playlist off my pcdj rig)

Message me here, at my email or call or visit Bike Club any day but tuesday and talk to me

Drew

Bike Club
703 532-4116
438 South Washington St
Falls Church VA 22046

[ February 23, 2006, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: PandaProAm420 ]
PandaProAm420
Date is set for Saturday March 25.

locals can reach me @ the shop for more info.
Anyone willing to travel out here, I can probably get you a line on cheap hotel rooms, and if I know ya, there may be room @ my place for ya.

Drew
:13:
PandaProAm420
bump!

Hey, no interest here? No problem. It will go down either way.

Drew
VAbmxdad
How the hell did I miss this thread? Probably cuz I haven't checked it in awhile. Did it happen? Did I miss it? NoVa is opening in a week. Guess we need to plan a vintage day there too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.