Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Northwest bike event
VintageBMX.com > BMX Events & Gatherings > Member Gatherings
reborn bmxer
I am thinking about putting together a Old School Bike show at Willamette Valley indoor track in Portland, Or. I know there was talk last year about having an event but it never panned out. I talked to Roger and he said it would be no problem having it there. I have never put one of these events together so any help would be appreciated. You can email me at oregonballer@msn.com
reborn bmxer
I guess nobody wants to have a bike show in the Northwest.
z-man99
I'm like to attend something this year. I'm in E. Washingon, so I probably wouldn't be able to help organize unless it was a little closer to home, though.
bmxmom
hey there my rain-soaked brethren!

don't lose hope. there is a gathering in the works. i am really excited about it. stay tuned for more info... same bat time... same bat channel...
bmxmom
forgot to add that i am not the one organizing it. the guy who is will be posting details soon.
reborn bmxer
Hopefully soon. If it doesn't work out I will try to host an event somewhere in Portland.
bmxmom
no reason it shouldn't work out i did not make the last one but i heard it was a good time. really looking forward to it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.