Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: brian p's trade off... march 18
VintageBMX.com > BMX Events & Gatherings > Member Gatherings
Pages: 1, 2
Brian P
we had a blast at steve jains house for the swap meet. i think it would be cool to have another informal trade/sell off.

im gonna offer to host one at my home on march 18th

who's in?
donvader
Sounds fun, but I'm too far away. Your CDs will be in the mail tomorrow though.

DON
Smokin Endo
aaaaa I'm there !
pjbaz
Another Jersey meet...maybe I can make this one.
Brian P
don, i brain-farted your pkg is goin tomorrow too. i added some other goodies to it also...

jamison, this is gonna be cool, just chillin. no show bikes, just hangin and making some trades for stuff...

bring anything you might want to trade for something somebody else might have.
jeffry1970
march 18th is bad for me.i wish i could make it
Brian P
less than a month to go.... i know some peeps are gonna show up. this is going to be informal, bring a bike or not, bring some stuff to swap or sell or not.
gonna be some "good food and grog" going on just a good time to chill!
Pauly
I'll be trying to make it.
Brian P
RL paul is trying to come up to NJ from VA to hang.... who else is gonna come by???
Analogkid60
I'll be there. I promise to be my usual loud talking, boisterous, and overbearing self.
OLDSKOOLPK
Wee Man is in...more junk to trade...also Brian, i will make sure i get some darn ribs this time.
see you guys there....brinh some cool stuff...like.... hmmm.... profile spider, yellow or orange chain, NOS KKT/skyway/ pedals in red 1/2 inch...anything else u know....i like race stuff!!! and freestyle too!!!

Jon
'85TrickStar
I am so there...
MNW
I think I can make it. I'll put it in the calendar.

Mike
Brian P
bump?
Bedlam Bikes
It's looking pretty GOOD for me right now...

Massachusetts representing!

No show bikes? I can hear crying in my basement! Someone wanted to make her first public appearance!!
Todd Costantino
Oh hell yea!

-Todd
Pauly
It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it. Maybe next time.
Brian P
Paul, no streetbeat for you ! in my best soup nazi voice LOL..... next time may be closer to you anyway!

Jeff, glad to hear you may make it, show bikes always welcome. bring a rider too...
if its nice the show bikes will be on the deck, if not, they will be in the TV room watching the entire Eaton library!

now im gonna have to figure out where to hide my streetbeat from you guys
MNW
I have no bike to ride.

I'll have the frame/fork and a few accessories for my Schwinn build. I'll bring that with me.

I'll just look and drool at the showbikes.
OLDSKOOLPK
Checkin the DJ scheldule....so im 50/50 right now...i will post in a bit if im in!!!! U know brian gets scared when he drives alone to these. LOL

Jon
Pauly
Got a mason jar for me? That might be the lure I need. lol.
Brian P
you can hit some of what i got here paul..... right now no extra to send you home with! LOL

youa can always crash out here if need be too
OLDSKOOLPK
see u guys there...im off that saturday...i will be bringing sum parts and maybe a bike to show...
so whats the head count now??? Lets make this a bash guys!!! And brian p, thanks in advance...when i get this house built, bmx/freestyle party time!!!!.lol...

Jon
Bedlam Bikes
My only rider bike I have is my Street Beat build comp bike! Should I bring it?

The Trick Star is now retired... She's being promoted to a Rockford display bike. Many upgrades taking place.
Brian P
jeff, bring the beat, maybe we can get a few of them together for a photoshoot!

this is gonna be good, i talked to "the non VBMX" brian last night and he is gonna come up with someone else also

also the riding area down the street will be blown off of the sand from winter and should make for some good riding
OLDSKOOLPK
BUMP!!!!! whats the headcount Brian???
im excited as H E double hockey sticks!!!!!

Jon
Bedlam Bikes
I am going to have to get directions again Brian. Should be easier this time without all the floods!!
Brian P
22 Cedar Terrace West
Glenwood NJ 07418

jon, no headcount.... but there will be plenty of ribs and wings
MNW
Gonna be nice and chilly...
Smokin Endo
Someone say Ribs ?
OLDSKOOLPK
And wings????? yummy....screw the bikes and parts...i'm commin for the wings/ribs!!!!! Anyone who has NOT eaten or even smelled Brian P's wings or ribs....BE READY!!!! The Boy knows how to cook em up!!!!

Jon
Bedlam Bikes
Whats the weather "prediction" for Saturday in your area?
MNW
Frosty
OLDSKOOLPK
My pre dick sean is nice warm weather....im not right but that is what we all want. AND NO RAIN!!!!!! it can be chilly (40-50 is chilly to me) just as long as we can ride, have a good time, and do some good trading/buyin/sellin...im excited and can't wait!!!

Jon
Brian P
i ran out of the special ingredient for the ribs... i didnt realize that until 8 PM last night.... so i took the 45 minute drive to the store to get the goods, got back home and started marinating the ribs MMM

anybody wants to contribute anything give me a PM with an offer. got it mostly covered though....

oh yeah... swag is always good
OLDSKOOLPK
Brian
what else is needed?
BYOB?
cups?
chips?
let me know...i will grab some sheet on the way up... just say the word.
swag? i thought u were allergic!!! LOL!!!!

Jon
Jainbaby
Brian,

I Got Chips and Cups and Let me know what else you need.

Steve
Brian P
steve, ive got cups, how bout some paper bowls and spoons for chili

the countdown is on
MNW
Brian,

I'll have the bowls and spoons covered.
Smokin Endo
We're leavin
Smokin Endo
Yesterday was COOL ! Thanks again Brian & Joanne ! Nice to see everyone again and can't wait for the next one !

Brian
Analogkid60
Had a great time. Thanks to Brian and Joanne.
ol'phart
pics ........ lets see you jersey goombahs in action
Todd Costantino
Thanks Brian and Joanne.

-Todd
yearofthecat
lotsa nice stuff
Bedlam Bikes
As usual when it comes to Jersey meets, I had a great time.
Thanks, and it was great to see everyone again.

[ March 19, 2006, 10:49 PM: Message edited by: Bedlam Bikes ]
OLDSKOOLPK
Thanks Brian and Joanne for having all of us...I had a GREAT time, sold a few bits, and bought some more...cool meeting Chris and a few other jersey guys. Parts were out, so was the MONEY...not to mention plenty of beer and ribs/wings...only bad part was packing up and making that drive home. Mike and I had turns on taking 10second naps and waking up with me in the other lane!!!! WHEW!!!! thanks again Brian. KILLER TIME, can't wait till the next one!!!!

Jon

p.s. i will post pictures when I get home...i took a fair amount, better than none..
MNW
Thanks Brian and Joanne.

Guys, Thanks for making the FNG feel welcome.

See you at the next one.
Jainbaby
Thanks Brian, Joanne and Cooper.

What a great time!

Can't wait till we get together again.

Except next time we need to FLAG Mike G before he puts another hole in my hand with a Screwdriver or before he breaks Cooper's bike again...

Steve

[ March 20, 2006, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: Jainbaby ]
Analogkid60
That was too funny....watching Akcuda try to bust some flatland on Cooper's kiddie bike.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.