Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Austin, Texas VBMX display.
VintageBMX.com > BMX Events & Gatherings > Member Gatherings
HurricaneHenry
Check out www.frankenbike.org for details. Bring a few scooters if you can or just come out to see the show! Lots of parts and pieces for trade and sale. Hook em'!
VonMonk
Heck yeah, I'm there! I have a bunch of stuff to sell and will be bringing four or five VBMX's. Mostly cruisers, and a Moosegoose. The kids seem to like that one alot. See you there! -Kevin-
Wheelie Nelson
I'll show up.
I can bring my TA and maybe my Sport if it get's here in time.
I'm not selling a damn thing though...
Cash Matthews
I am in for this!
cruzertodd
In there like swimwear
pquinnbmx
I went today, met hurricane henry and von monk. cash , guess who was there? mark gonzo summers!!! we had a good time. cruzertodd there as well. i am feverishly working to have one of these at the track on 620, cap city bmx, coolest bike goes to somebody with a nice 24" cook bros. von monk and hurrican had nice stuff, too.
VonMonk
Hey Pat. Sure was nice to meet you and Mark. That thing sure was alot of fun today. I made over one hundred bucks! Couldn't believe it. Next Frankenbike should have way more vintage builds. Me and Hurricane were the guinea pigs as far as bringing out the old bikes I think. Next month should have a bunch more to check out so come on down again. Good luck at the races! -Kevin-
HurricaneHenry
It was great meeting all you guys yesterday! I posted a "Thanks" in the vinatge talk area before I looked in the members gathering section, probably shouldn't have posted there, oh well, I'm only a novice so what do you expect! Really look forward to the next one, hope to see all of you there again. I'm building a trophy to give away for best in show so be sure to bring your goodies!
HurricaneHenry
It was great meeting all you guys yesterday! I posted a "Thanks" in the vinatge talk area before I looked in the members gathering section, probably shouldn't have posted there, oh well, I'm only a novice so what do you expect! Really look forward to the next one, hope to see all of you there again. I'm building a trophy to give away for best in show so be sure to bring your goodies!
VonMonk
Hurricane, you'll probably just be giving that trophy to yourself is you bring the Decoster back again for the next show. Especially with that plate on it! -Kevin-
pquinnbmx
ok, it's on at the track. talked to rick today. will post it. look for a whole thread i'm starting. IF you guys and the guy that runs frankenbike wants to do it, rick was all for it, because in his words, it may "draw" more people for our big state race.
pquinnbmx
there's pictures already up on frankenbike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.