Reply to this topicStart new topic
Redline Finals East - CCBMX, Raleigh NC - OCT 12th-14th
gregford
post Oct 12 2012, 08:21 PM
Post #41

Intermediate

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,365

Thanks for the post, Herb. 59 moto prerace tonight was a lot of fun to watch. Should be a great turnout for the rest of the weekend. We are very happy to be hosting the finals and good luck to everyone racing tomorrow!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gregford
post Oct 13 2012, 07:38 PM
Post #42

Intermediate

135 motos today. Cam Moore looking strong in Jr Devo...alot of intermediate racks today too which is great to see. Fun day all around!

+Quote Post
Dennis O'Neil
post Oct 14 2012, 12:34 AM
Post #43

Expert

Member No.: 4,555

Big up's to my HNBMX locals this weekend as well as anyone from NC that is putting it out this weekend. You all know who you are. The Cap City bunch has built a class facility, now show what you can do!.

Ride to live
Live to ride.
BDR

If anyone wan to hook a brother up in t the 50/50 this weekend, LMK.

+Quote Post
PedalWrench
post Oct 14 2012, 05:48 PM
Post #44

A Pro

Member No.: 26,051

Congratulations to all of the Capital City BMX crew. What a great track they had for us. They were out early each day & stayed late to make sure things were in excellent shape. Thank you.

+Quote Post
PedalWrench
post Oct 14 2012, 05:51 PM
Post #45

A Pro

Member No.: 26,051

QUOTE (Dennis O'Neil @ Oct 14 2012, 02:34 AM) *
Big up's to my HNBMX locals this weekend as well as anyone from NC that is putting it out this weekend. You all know who you are. The Cap City bunch has built a class facility, now show what you can do!.

Ride to live
Live to ride.
BDR

If anyone wan to hook a brother up in t the 50/50 this weekend, LMK.

hey Dennis,

I bought us $10 worth of the 50/50 tickets, but no luck. I'll get the $5 you owe me next time at Hornets Nest.

+Quote Post
GaryCraig
post Oct 15 2012, 02:26 PM
Post #46

A Pro

Member No.: 37,215

Every single person I met at CCBMX was so super friendly and helpful. I got there at 3pm on Thursday for the open practice and left after the last podium presentation. Superior job by everyone there, I will be making a trip or two down there in the very near future.

+Quote Post
gregford
post Oct 15 2012, 04:18 PM
Post #47

Intermediate

QUOTE (GaryCraig @ Oct 15 2012, 04:26 PM) *
Every single person I met at CCBMX was so super friendly and helpful. I got there at 3pm on Thursday for the open practice and left after the last podium presentation. Superior job by everyone there, I will be making a trip or two down there in the very near future.

Thanks Gary for your post...we are fortunate to have a great volunteer base (family) that makes it happen. As the old saying goes, it's all about the customer. Look forward to having you come our way again. Thanks.

+Quote Post
Herb Syntec
post Oct 18 2012, 11:17 AM
Post #48

Reclassified to A Pro

Group: Members Plus
Member No.: 8,334

Man, I told some guy there, no idea his name...second gate, I caught the bug again. Some job prospects are looking up and if all goes well, I'm going to try to get back on the race bike this year. Not that anyone cares, but a little thank you to you guys for putting in so much work on the track to make it an amazing event, and maybe getting my butt of the street and onto the track.

+Quote Post
gregford
post Oct 18 2012, 06:47 PM
Post #49

Intermediate

QUOTE (Herb Syntec @ Oct 18 2012, 01:17 PM) *
Man, I told some guy there, no idea his name...second gate, I caught the bug again. Some job prospects are looking up and if all goes well, I'm going to try to get back on the race bike this year. Not that anyone cares, but a little thank you to you guys for putting in so much work on the track to make it an amazing event, and maybe getting my butt of the street and onto the track.

Thanks from the CCBMX crew H.S., good luck on the job hunt!

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2014 - 06:17 PM

This Space
Respectfully Donated
Stay Strong Stephen Murray

Support Vintage By Using These Links For Your BMX Travel NO priceline hotel cancellation or change fees