Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Oak Mountain Redline/SCR wrap up
bmxdad286
post Jul 4 2012, 01:30 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 32,190

First of all thank you to all who braved the 100+ degree temps know you gotta love the sport to be in that kind of temperature. Next thanks to all the volunteers just too many to name but thank you from me and the rest of the board for your hard work in helping us pull this off. Hope everyone had a good time and if we get another next year hope to have everyone back plus a lot more.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rivrz
post Jul 4 2012, 09:28 PM
Post #2

Intermediate

Member No.: 9,677

Raced Saturday and had a great time! Track was in great condition! Thanks to the Oak Mountain folks for hosting a great weekend of racing. Nice track and good people at Oak Mountain BMX. Put it on your list if you have never raced there.
We are no longer in Alabama, but hope to make it down for a few more locals before the season ends. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif)

+Quote Post
JAF2
post Jul 8 2012, 06:09 AM
Post #3

Intermediate

Member No.: 36,672

QUOTE (bmxdad286 @ Jul 4 2012, 01:30 PM) *
First of all thank you to all who braved the 100+ degree temps know you gotta love the sport to be in that kind of temperature. Next thanks to all the volunteers just too many to name but thank you from me and the rest of the board for your hard work in helping us pull this off. Hope everyone had a good time and if we get another next year hope to have everyone back plus a lot more.

Great track, lots of fun and perfect for working on your jumping skills. Too bad I beefed it in practice on Friday and pulled out for the weekend.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 09:36 PM

This Space
Respectfully Donated
Stay Strong Stephen Murray

Support Vintage By Using These Links For Your BMX Travel NO priceline hotel cancellation or change fees