Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hutch Aluminum F/F
mikesob
post Jun 26 2012, 06:06 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,990

Hi all! I haven't been on here in a long time! I had a Hutch Aluminum junior yes the rare black/gold one back in 1986. I sold the frame/fork to a kid in the old neighborhood. I found the kid on Facebook and he thinks his brother still has it in his garage sitting up in the rafters. The frame had a thrashed right rear dropout and the paint was removed. My question is if I do reaquire it who could restore it? I did some research and there is very little info on this frame/fork. I did find an article on Rod Miles redoing one. Is he still around? I would like to have it restored and I would like to see someone get it who would do it justice. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
broke L345
post Jun 26 2012, 06:35 PM
Post #2

AA Pro

Member No.: 7,548

is that the lawsuit? nice rare little frame.

+Quote Post
BIRD6961
post Jun 26 2012, 08:02 PM
Post #3

A Pro
Group Icon

Group: Site Supporter
Member No.: 15,294

i would send it to chip at c4 labs or tim aka frame doctor either one of them can do it up right. and yes rod miles can do it right also

+Quote Post
mikesob
post Jun 28 2012, 08:54 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 11,990

QUOTE (broke L345 @ Jun 27 2012, 12:35 AM) *
is that the lawsuit? nice rare little frame.

Yes its the "lawsuit". I got a message this morning from the guy who had it and he's pretty sure its sitting in his mom shed. I really hope I get this thing. I will be so disappointed if this treasure got tossed in the trash. If and when I get it I will post some pics. I'm getting married in 2 weeks and its funny I'm more anxious/nervous about this frame than I'm about the wedding HAHA!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd December 2014 - 08:54 AM

This Space
Respectfully Donated
Stay Strong Stephen Murray

Support Vintage By Using These Links For Your BMX Travel NO priceline hotel cancellation or change fees