I think motos should look like this (Americans in bold and nation's top three underlined) *verified at bmx-results:
1.Fields, Willers, Harris, Brethauer, Cook, Rogers, Nagasako, Jaspers
2. Long, Daudet, van der Biezen, dR, Prokop, Garcia, Hamon, Therkildsen
3. Nyhaug, Faoro, Kirkham, Anthony, Stein, Baier, de Wilde, Rezende
4. Pelluard, van Gendt, Pickard, Moo Caille, van der Putten, Pope, Callan, Koehler
5. Strombergs, Duchene, van Gorkom, Caleyron, Graf, Bradford, Ricccardi, Evans
6. Phillips, Herman, Jiminez, KY, KB, de Vecchi, Treimanis, Diaz
7. Sharrah, Day, Oquendo, Schlang, Castro, Dean, Blanc, Campo
8. Willoughby, Nobles, Meyers, Veide, TB, Zula, Ramirez, Goodwin
20 American Men
two of the top three German riders made it through along with the top two Italians, but only one Ecuadorian.
We were just talking about this Nagasako kid on another thread; looks like he is pretty legit.
The old dogs; KB, de Vecchi, de Wilde, dR, Day, Castro and Prokop still got something in the tank.
65th-74th place were less than 1/100ths of a second from qualifying; that would make me sick.
1. Buchanan, Reynolds, Horakova, Hladikova, Hereigjers, A. Lecorguille, Smulders, Daniels
2. Pottier, Crain, George, Labounkova, Hernandez, Henderson, Quinhala, Calisto
3. Martin, Mcleod, Geving, L. Lecorguille, Stacy, Rimsaite, Stevux, van Benthem
4. Carr, Post, Pajon, Stancil, O'Keefe, Hayashi, Valentino, Chaves
10 American Women
What happened to Sarah Walker?
Did Dom jump the first jump (I was out to dinner and missed it).