Reply to this topicStart new topic
U.S boss is back for 2012
UsBoss4life
post Feb 5 2012, 06:21 PM
Post #1

Expert

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,666

Yes you heard it right,U.s boss is back for 2012 this time with aluminum Boss hogg frames.I just got off the phone with Boss owner about 30 mins ago.These aluminum frames will be american made.Right now the proto type will be back from heat treating this week than adding the paint and decals. The next frame will be serial #2 with 10 being made in the first batch.10 frames will be made at a time as of right now.These are not retro frames but race frames.The cost isnt factored yet but he's thinking $450. I believe 20 inch frame will be in the future. I will post more information as i get it and will post pics when i get them. I will be ordering parts for my frame and will post pics when it done. As a bike dealer im trying to sell these frames.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SimplyGroovy aka...
post Feb 20 2012, 03:12 AM
Post #2

Expert

Member No.: 9,499

QUOTE (UsBoss4life @ Feb 6 2012, 12:21 AM) *
Yes you heard it right,U.s boss is back for 2012 this time with aluminum Boss hogg frames.I just got off the phone with Boss owner about 30 mins ago.These aluminum frames will be american made.Right now the proto type will be back from heat treating this week than adding the paint and decals. The next frame will be serial #2 with 10 being made in the first batch.10 frames will be made at a time as of right now.These are not retro frames but race frames.The cost isnt factored yet but he's thinking $450. I believe 20 inch frame will be in the future. I will post more information as i get it and will post pics when i get them. I will be ordering parts for my frame and will post pics when it done. As a bike dealer im trying to sell these frames.

Would very much be interested in getting one of these first 10 frames, preferably #7! Let me know if you're gonna have that one or one of the others.

+Quote Post
UsBoss4life
post Feb 21 2012, 08:23 AM
Post #3

Expert

Member No.: 12,666

QUOTE (SimplyGroovy aka: Steve Gray @ Feb 20 2012, 04:12 AM) *
Would very much be interested in getting one of these first 10 frames, preferably #7! Let me know if you're gonna have that one or one of the others.

I will let you know as i get more info.if my money is right i will get two one to leave in the box and one to race

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 11:49 PM

This Space
Respectfully Donated
Stay Strong Stephen Murray

Support Vintage By Using These Links For Your BMX Travel NO priceline hotel cancellation or change fees