Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pelotonia 2012
AdrenalineJunkie...
post Jan 8 2012, 08:31 AM
Post #1

Intermediate

Group: Track Management
Member No.: 22,515

Anybody from here ever ride in Pelotonia? After getting into road riding a couple years ago as another training method I am fully bitten by the bug now and have decided (along with my gf) to train and start fundraising for the 180 mile Pelotonia ride. Just wondered if any of my fellow BMXers were also involved. For those who may not be familiar with the ride check out www. pelotonia.org. Great ride for a great cause. I know last year the ride raised a little over 13 million dollars for cancer research.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BMXican99
post Jul 10 2012, 10:00 AM
Post #2

Intermediate

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,510

Pelotonia is a great ride. Best part is that 100% of your fund raising goes to cancer research thanks to the sponsors.

I did it in year 1 and loved it. Got to meet Lance for a photo op. Well organized and the course is no joke.

+Quote Post
fortythree
post Jul 12 2014, 10:44 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 29,682

I have ridden in it every year. I keep toying with the idea of trying to get BMX companies to help me fund raise and if I make my fundraising goal just from BMX related donations, I will do the first 25 miles on my 24" Dirt Bike.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 07:20 AM

This Space
Respectfully Donated
Stay Strong Stephen Murray

Support Vintage By Using These Links For Your BMX Travel NO priceline hotel cancellation or change fees