Reply to this topicStart new topic
visitor training.
s4lnj
post Dec 30 2011, 06:28 PM
Post #1

AA Pro

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,732

first and foremost i am excited that there is a training section, i could spend all day talking training. i never stop learning. lol

but i was reading big bird's thread and another thread where PC was mentioned.

both threads had a poster that said"man i would love to train with you...." ect

i know some strongmen, and it's not uncommon for them to jump around from gym to gym, and if they are in another area to swing by a strongman gym and get thier train on. they have this mutual respect/brotherhood type vibe.

so i live in jersey, lets say i were in texas and called pc, or wherever the hell big bird is and gave him a call, would i be welcomed in for a session like the strongmen are? (paid of course)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Big Bird
post Dec 30 2011, 06:50 PM
Post #2

BMX Coach
Group Icon

Group: Site Supporter
Member No.: 5,675

[quote name='s4lnj' date='Dec 31 2011, 01:28 AM' post='1146619']
first and foremost i am excited that there is a training section, i could spend all day talking training. i never stop learning. lol

but i was reading big bird's thread and another thread where PC was mentioned.

both threads had a poster that said"man i would love to train with you...." ect

i know some strongmen, and it's not uncommon for them to jump around from gym to gym, and if they are in another area to swing by a strongman gym and get thier train on. they have this mutual respect/brotherhood type vibe.

so i live in jersey, lets say i were in texas and called pc, or wherever the hell big bird is and gave him a call, would i be welcomed in for a session like the strongmen are? (paid of course)
[/quote]

I am in Northern Cal (Sacramento). My policy is that all visitors are free, and invite all to come and check it out a few times before cost is ever discussed. You are welcome any time. I think I know PC well enough to say that he would likely offer the same.

By the way, some of the best gyms in the world are in NJ

+Quote Post
CapOne818
post Dec 30 2011, 10:29 PM
Post #3

Intermediate

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,481

[quote name='Big Bird' date='Dec 30 2011, 07:50 PM' post='1146631']
I am in Northern Cal (Sacramento). My policy is that all visitors are free, and invite all to come and check it out a few times before cost is ever discussed. You are welcome any time. I think I know PC well enough to say that he would likely offer the same.

By the way, some of the best gyms in the world are in NJ
[/quote]

That's awesome of you to have that policy. Now the question is... Who's up for a road trip???

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th September 2014 - 03:33 AM

This Space
Respectfully Donated
Stay Strong Stephen Murray

Support Vintage By Using These Links For Your BMX Travel NO priceline hotel cancellation or change fees