IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Two old bikes
crazyhorse477
post Nov 29 2011, 08:36 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,263

I have two of my old bikes left from when I was young niether of them are original but all parts except tires are vintage. one is a haro group 1 rs2 it has alot of upgrade parts on it profile cranks, suzie sealed bearing hubs, uni seat, urchin pedal cages, peregrine seat post clamp, gt epoch headset, and a dk stem it is still rideable and complet. The other bike is a red line rl20a it has vector bars , odyessy gyro, and flight 401 cranks. I have a few questions I am trying to decide what i want to do with them i think they are both 1986 but not for sureat one point I stripped all the paint off the haro so it is all chrome .The redline is still painted but missing a few small brake parts,chain, seat,and the lug nutts. if i decide to sell would I be better off parting them out or selling as is? IF it would be better to part them out than taking them apart now shouldn't hurt. the main reason I am asking is I keep thinking about taking them apart to clean them up some and don't know if this is a bad idea. if I am not commited to finishing them I might just end up with a box of parts.I very much enjoy riding but have bought a modern cruiser and am happy with it I still put air in the haro and ride it some but it is in need of some TLC.I will post a few pics if I can figure out how.

This post has been edited by crazyhorse477: Nov 29 2011, 08:52 PM
Attached File(s)
Attached File  IMG_0890.JPG ( 215.67K ) Number of downloads: 167
Attached File  IMG_0881.JPG ( 191.13K ) Number of downloads: 240

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Pauly
post Jan 25 2012, 01:42 PM
Post #2

My sig pic is HUGE!
Group Icon

Group: Site Supporter
Member No.: 2,296

They look good. You bought the "official" Redline reissue decals. There are better copies of the originals out there if you know where to look. What bars are on the Redline?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 12:28 PM

This Space
Respectfully Donated
Stay Strong Stephen Murray

Support Vintage By Using These Links For Your BMX Travel NO priceline hotel cancellation or change fees