Reply to this topicStart new topic
Premium Deathtrap Complete
Cook Bros Seeker
post Sep 19 2011, 06:27 AM
Post #1

A Pro

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,889

I ordered a Premium Deathtrap complete for my son. I know I asked about the Redline Device in another thread, but the top tube was just too long. Any thoughts on this bike from the experts out there?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BS
post Sep 19 2011, 10:12 AM
Post #2

The other CA10

Member No.: 3,545

I've never owned a Premium product but I've always had a appreciation for that brand. I know it's Haro but they've been doing that "high quality complete" bike deal for a long time. Before Fit, FBM, 2-Hip and others jumped into the market. I'm an S&M guy but I've always been tempted to get a Josh Harrington signature model (because of the long top-tube). Anyway, I think they're putting out a pretty high quality product at a decent price (Taiwanese, like everybody else).

Although I have no first-hand knowledge of the product you purchased, sorry. When you get it, write a review of it here so we'll all know if it's any good.

+Quote Post
Cook Bros Seeker
post Sep 19 2011, 10:41 AM
Post #3

A Pro

QUOTE (BS @ Sep 19 2011, 04:12 PM) *
I've never owned a Premium product but I've always had a appreciation for that brand. I know it's Haro but they've been doing that "high quality complete" bike deal for a long time. Before Fit, FBM, 2-Hip and others jumped into the market. I'm an S&M guy but I've always been tempted to get a Josh Harrington signature model (because of the long top-tube). Anyway, I think they're putting out a pretty high quality product at a decent price (Taiwanese, like everybody else).

Although I have no first-hand knowledge of the product you purchased, sorry. When you get it, write a review of it here so we'll all know if it's any good.

Will do. I'll probably take it for spin before my son does. Lol.

+Quote Post
Rodogg
post Sep 19 2011, 11:10 AM
Post #4

AA Pro

Member No.: 29,327

Great complete bike. Chromoly everything and sealed double wall rims etc. You wont have to upgrade anything. It looks good to go right out of the box.

If you didn't know, the deathtrap is probably no longer going to be around or at least it being Garrett Reynolds’ Signature Frame because he left Premium to start his own company called Fiend.

+Quote Post
Cook Bros Seeker
post Sep 20 2011, 05:53 AM
Post #5

A Pro

Good to know. Maybe the bike will have some Vintage value for my son 25 yrs from now. Lol.

+Quote Post
Rodogg
post Sep 20 2011, 09:57 AM
Post #6

AA Pro

Member No.: 29,327

QUOTE (Cook Bros Seeker @ Sep 20 2011, 04:53 AM) *
Good to know. Maybe the bike will have some Vintage value for my son 25 yrs from now. Lol.

I thought it was kind of cool. I like having the first or last of things. Great choice BTW.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 05:35 PM

This Space
Respectfully Donated
Stay Strong Stephen Murray

Support Vintage By Using These Links For Your BMX Travel NO priceline hotel cancellation or change fees