IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
---New NBL point structure system---, no true cap-out anymore..
240 + riders
post Jan 14 2011, 06:11 PM
Post #16

Expert

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,113

i guess that i get to spin the big wheel ,and win some prizes,how many points do i get for practice laps ,i am the fastest practice racer,i have snapped the aa in practice
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
K Robison
post Jan 14 2011, 06:22 PM
Post #17

A Pro

Member No.: 5,176

QUOTE (240 + riders @ Jan 14 2011, 04:50 PM) *
i am not sure on the points ,just make sure you write down all your finishes, i signed up at the thanks giving race ,i went 1-1-1-1-1 both days they gave 641 points for both days divide by 2 that 320.5 points for each ,its like wtf how does that work

They gave me one of your points for getting close in the rhythm on Sunday! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

Talking at Lexington, Kent brought up a good point: if the classs is big enough, do you now have ot win quarters, semis, etc. for "perfect" bonus?

Ken

+Quote Post
The Riddler Al-F
post Jan 14 2011, 07:41 PM
Post #18

Super Villain: Advocates Sling Shotters and Rides Clipped In

Member No.: 7,300

QUOTE (BigJeff @ Jan 14 2011, 04:45 PM) *
If you make it out of moto's , you should get points for every round that you make it to....without having to make the main to get them, otherwise you could make though 1/16, 1/8, 1/4 and get knocked out in the semi and get the same or less points than someone who didn't get out of moto's.....depends on how competitive you moto group was......rewarded for every level you advance without having made the main.....I say this only based on the point structure...I'm out BigJeff

+1 If they are calculating how many gates you take as requirement for move ups Vs actual performance, then the least they can do is reward you up to the level you advanced to.

+Quote Post
CrazyLegJr
post Jan 14 2011, 08:03 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 30,174

I like the gate drop its keeps from having the 10 year inter/challenger on the gate with you jumping the pro section.

+Quote Post
irodetoday
post Jan 14 2011, 08:30 PM
Post #20

A Pro

Member No.: 22,878

If you make it out of moto's , you should get points for every round that you make it to....without having to make the main to get them, otherwise you could make though 1/16, 1/8, 1/4 and get knocked out in the semi and get the same or less points than someone who didn't get out of moto's.....depends on how competitive you moto group was......rewarded for every level you advance without having made the main.....I say this only based on the point structure...I'm out BigJeff

+1

+Quote Post
The Riddler Al-F
post Jan 14 2011, 09:43 PM
Post #21

Super Villain: Advocates Sling Shotters and Rides Clipped In

Member No.: 7,300

QUOTE (CrazyLegJr @ Jan 14 2011, 09:03 PM) *
I like the gate drop its keeps from having the 10 year inter/challenger on the gate with you jumping the pro section.

Separate issue really and not arguing against it. The point is if you can count the gate drops (To include motos and practices?) for move up then count advancement in 1/16ths, 1/8ths, quarters and semis as well, regardless of whether or not you made the main. Fair is fair, just saying.

+Quote Post
ANT DOG 3:16
post Jan 15 2011, 10:55 AM
Post #22

VBMX Hall Of Famer

Member No.: 3,739

All I know is, in order to get a top 25 I am going to have to work my butt off.

+Quote Post
Bill Hayden
post Jan 15 2011, 11:57 AM
Post #23

AA Pro

Member No.: 7,513

Some of the new plan will give you bonus points for races you attend in Florida, in July, during a snowstorm, with both a purple elephant (with polka dots) and a unicorn present at the track. Also, should a lepracaun be present there are added points for that. That is of coarse as long as you were born on a Friday, under a full moon, to parents of Hungarian/Ethopian decent. That should clarify things

+Quote Post
GARG
post Jan 15 2011, 03:08 PM
Post #24

Expert

Member No.: 24,888

Holey cow, I agree with Big Jeff. This does not happen often. LOL Is it a sign of "the end of the world as we know it." (music reference for fun)

Seriously, you should keep those points, you earned them.

+Quote Post
AirportFF
post Jan 15 2011, 03:31 PM
Post #25

A Pro

Member No.: 7,527

This explains why nobody answers the phones or emails there. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2014 - 11:32 PM

This Space
Respectfully Donated
Stay Strong Stephen Murray

Support Vintage By Using These Links For Your BMX Travel NO priceline hotel cancellation or change fees