Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Rollfast bmx?
grassman
post Dec 24 2010, 11:38 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,215

I'm trying to find info on my first bmx bike. I'm thought for sure it was made by Rollfast, but I'm not finding much out. It was from around 1974-1976 era. It had spring loaded front shocks and a rigid rear. It was really heavily built, the down tube from the neck to the crank was at least 1 1/2 inch and had super heavy rims with thick spokes and really heavy duty hubs. It had a full seat to resemble a motor bike. At the time there was yamahas and raleigh bikes around, but mine was the only one around like it. My dad bought it from Duffy's bicycle center in Avis, PA. Like I said I thought it was a Rollfast but now I'm not sure. Someone suggested maybe Royce Union and I seen where Mossberg made bikes for Rollfast at a time. Anyway I know its a stretch but if any one has any ideas please let me know. I kept that bike till I was 16 and would still have it if it wasen't stolen out of our shed along with my Kabuki 12 speed. I litterally lived on that bike when I was a kid. Thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 09:26 AM

This Space
Respectfully Donated
Stay Strong Stephen Murray

Support Vintage By Using These Links For Your BMX Travel NO priceline hotel cancellation or change fees