Reply to this topicStart new topic
National #1 cruiser
Mcromwell
post Dec 3 2010, 11:32 PM
Post #1

Expert

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,200

Congrats Top Spot!!! I would imagine that would be an ABA record for youngest rider to win an overall title?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RodneyR
post Dec 4 2010, 12:09 AM
Post #2

AA Pro

Member No.: 8,822

YES BIG Congrats to Brodie Spott!!!! great job this year!! although I heard A Rumor that bitd Brent Romero did it and he was 3 months younger than Brodie.Rumor has it , He got his trophy , thanked his sponsors the drove off in a black trans -am, but like I said, could be just a rumor..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post
bmx14yrs
post Dec 4 2010, 01:08 AM
Post #3

A Pro

Member No.: 13,304

Congratulations Brody! Nice racing this year and wonderful to see the title go to a youngster.

+Quote Post
tgap38
post Dec 4 2010, 09:05 AM
Post #4

Expert

Member No.: 16,226

QUOTE (RodneyR @ Dec 4 2010, 12:09 AM) *
YES BIG Congrats to Brodie Spott!!!! great job this year!! although I heard A Rumor that bitd Brent Romero did it and he was 3 months younger than Brodie.Rumor has it , He got his trophy , thanked his sponsors the drove off in a black trans -am, but like I said, could be just a rumor..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

haha...thats funny! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) My dad has a photo of me and Brent in the gate when we were 11 or 12 and he is a foot taller than me. I actually looked through some old photos last weekend and did not see it though. Will look again at Christmas.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th November 2014 - 09:02 AM

This Space
Respectfully Donated
Stay Strong Stephen Murray

Support Vintage By Using These Links For Your BMX Travel NO priceline hotel cancellation or change fees