Truly lucky to live in the Carolina's
GaryLSC
post Oct 24 2010, 07:53 AM
Post #1

Intermediate

Group: Members
From: Fort Mill SC--FactoryGHP/Risen/Crankskins--ODI grips
Member No.: 21,134

If you are a BMXer and you dont live in Cali.....the Carolina's is definitely the place to be.....not just for the weather....I live just South of Charlotte, NC...and these are my options.....

Hornets Nest BMX--ABA--Charlotte, NC
Columbia BMX--ABA--Columbia SC
Supercross BMX--ABA--Boiling Springs SC
Ultimate BMX--ABA--Greenville SC
Burlington BMX--ABA--Burlington NC
Capitol City BMX--ABA--Raleigh NC
And theres more on the way!.......rumors (and news reports) have the East Coast UCI training facility along with ABA track in Rock Hill SC very soon...............and 2 other tracks.....both in SC....

and these are just the ABA's.......NBL has a handful also...Lexington/Hendersonville/Weaverville....

and today is sunny and 70's.......ahhhhhhh...love it.

Facebook..... CarolinaBMXers
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
speedkelly
post Oct 29 2010, 03:01 PM
Post #2

Intermediate

Group: Members
Member No.: 25,212

We just moved to North Carolina from California this summer. The Carolina's are a great place for the outdoors type's lot's to see and do.

My son race's. So far we have been to Burlington Bmx, Capital city, Hornets nests and Supercrossbmx in Boiling springs all great ABA tracks. My son like's them all. Met lots of real friendly families at all of these track's. We also signed up for the NBL, seeing as we live real close to Tanglewood Bmx. Great track, run by great people. I think my son and daughter have the most fun at this track. Although my son loves going to Burlington for the footdown games. Yes the Carolina's are great for Bmx racer's.

This post has been edited by speedkelly: Oct 29 2010, 03:02 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 06:33 PM

This Space
Respectfully Donated
Stay Strong Stephen Murray

Support Vintage By Using These Links For Your BMX Travel NO priceline hotel cancellation or change fees