IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Stolen Haro Master w Forklifter bars - all chrome in Phoenix, My house was burglarized on May 4 and am hoping to locate the POS.
80sFreestyler
post Jun 2 2010, 11:12 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,806

Long story short, some (am I allowed to curse on here? Pretend I said something really nasty) kid broke into my house on May 4th at noon, and made off with my hand-built 1992 Haro Master as well as my laptop. All chrome except for some black bits. I will gladly give a full description of the bike, as well as pictures, as well as pictures OF THE THIEF.

Hoping someone can help. This is my first post to the forum, hope I'm not stepping out of line. I like the look of this place, though, so I'm in for good.

1992 Haro Master chrome frame
Unknown year chrome GT freestyle forks with 990 mounts
Redline Forklifter freestyle bars
Original square style DK neck with pott's mod
Black 48 spoke rims - can't remember brand, nothing super-fancy, sides of rims worn silvery from brake use
Chromed steel Mongoose freestyle pegs
Handcrafted layback seatpost - Had a near-90 degree bend, welded. Will try to find picture
Elina Flyte Tech seat
Redline chrome 1-piece cranks, they were kind of hexagonal shaped as opposed to smooth/round
2-piece sprocket, Tuf-Neck or something along those lines, silver disk, black outer 43 tooth ring
Haro Fusion silver platform pedals, looked like Shimano DX

That's all I can think of at the moment, this was in Phoenix, AZ near 19th ave and Indian School. If anyone has any help they can offer, please do. Or if someone has seen this bike for sale. Thanks in advance. I checked the For Sale section on here and didn't see anything, and have been scouring craigslist since the 5th.

Thanks in advance. Will post pics in a moment.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
80sFreestyler
post Jun 2 2010, 11:23 PM
Post #2

Here are some pictures. One of the bike, which is accurate except for the seatpost, and then pics of the punk-ass child thief...

Ok, can't find a pic of the bike at the moment. Here's the douchebag kid, though.

(IMG:http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/132/l_b1b5b8d9f3984ed5bb02f653d6c1502e.jpg)

+Quote Post
80sFreestyler
post Jun 2 2010, 11:27 PM
Post #3

Ok, finally found a pic of the bike.

(IMG:http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/116/l_bffb1119883a4e72a5a40d43b04b9560.jpg)

And thought of some more parts details:
Brakes: Diatech 990s and tech-4 style levers
Odyssey Gyro
Grips: Black Jive Handles

This post has been edited by 80sFreestyler: Jun 2 2010, 11:29 PM

+Quote Post
Mr. Smith
post Jun 3 2010, 06:57 AM
Post #4

AA Pro
Group Icon

Group: Site Supporter
Member No.: 6,379

Well I believe cursing is not allowed.

I can not believe the balls of some people to actually break into your house.

The thief looks like he might not even have a green card so good luck finding him as his finger prints or anything won't be on file.

This is exactly the reason I have (2) dogs. One is kept in the house and the other in the garage.

That sucks bro.

Do you have the serial number of the bike ? That would help greatly. I would check the local pawn shops. If you find it buy it back then call the police. Pawn shops are shady places but that's where most thieves go to dump stuff fast especially if they do not have a prospective buyer lined up.

Rob

+Quote Post
shavedape
post Jun 4 2010, 12:11 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Site Supporter
Member No.: 27,557

What a [I tried to curse]. Are you in California.

In Texas you could drop your bike in front of your friends house without thinking "wow, someone might steal this"

When I lived in Oakland we lived out near Jack London Square. Our loft was in a commercial building and we were the only ones that were supposed to be there after everyone left at 5.

My favorite bike was a Fuji Sunfire and I rode that thing everywhere. Then a piece of sh*t crackhead broke into our apartment and left his old bike and stole mine.

What a worthless crackhead, but the joke was the bike he left turned out to be an uber rare and even though it was in horrid shape I got $100 trade towards a new bike.

I only spent $130 on the Fuji and my dad laughed so hard he sent me $50 towards the new bike.

I never understood pee wee's big adventure til that day.

I looked everywhere for it. Everytime some crackhead was riding towards me on a bike I would stop just to see if it was mine.

I know how you feel, this kid is garbage, and even thought I won't get preachy, this kid is going to have an eternity in hell to suffer past the end of time.

His [I tried to curse] parents are going to burn in hell for all eternity just for raising him, his future children will burn in hell for all eternity.

Of course I can't say anything to make this easier on you, but bikes come and go, hell last forever.

If this kid ends up reading this if he is intelligent enough to know what a computer is anyway, you are not worth the sperm your father shot into your worthless mother.

+Quote Post
ironmountainbmx
post Apr 29 2011, 08:43 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 31,673

I know exactly where 19th ave and indian school is, (I lived there not too long ago) and its not the best neighborhood in the world, but a previous post had it right, chances are its a wetbacks kid just trying to be "cool" Phoenix PD is no help for the most part, so I hope your bike turns up by some miracle!!

Good Luck! I will keep my eyes and ears peeled!

+Quote Post
Brian L
post May 1 2011, 04:26 PM
Post #7

AA Pro

Member No.: 65

Now that is one kid I would hope to see on a milk carton after he steals from the wrong person!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 04:13 PM

This Space
Respectfully Donated
Stay Strong Stephen Murray

Support Vintage By Using These Links For Your BMX Travel NO priceline hotel cancellation or change fees