Rockford 2010 Display Space Selection
MikeCarruth
post May 31 2010, 09:03 PM
Post #1

VBMX Hall Of Famer

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 6,767

16 days, as of tomorrow!!!

Just a heads up that space selection emails have been going out since last Tuesday. Event sponsors, paying vendors and site supporters with banquet tickets have all been sent this email.

Many, but not all, the Site Supporters who were sent the email have selected their spaces. The next wave of emails, to people who are not among the above-listed groups, will go out at noon tomorrow. I encourage you to check your email, so you can promptly select your space.

If you are a Site Supporter with banquet tickets, and have not yet responded to the email, please do so now.

If you are a site supporter without banquet tickets, please PM me to let me know you need a space.

I am bursting with anticipation! It's going to be an amazing show.

Best,

M
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DemonGT
post Jun 9 2010, 12:11 AM
Post #2

Intermediate

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,286

i hope i did my form right, i couldnt quite figure out what the eventbrite confirmation number was?

+Quote Post
Jeff V
post Jun 9 2010, 03:15 PM
Post #3

AA Pro
Group Icon

Group: Site Supporter
Member No.: 46

Mike, are there any spaces left.....kinda late to the party.

+Quote Post
MikeCarruth
post Jun 9 2010, 06:47 PM
Post #4

VBMX Hall Of Famer

Yes, JV. Will be sending you the email in a little while. Was getting worried you were not going to make it. STOKED! That you are.

Best,

M

+Quote Post
Sensi1972
post Jun 12 2010, 07:50 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 26,174

My names Jason and I represent Royal Cycle in Peru, IL. I'm 40 miles south of Rockford and want to sell old school bikes and parts at the show this year. We've been in business over 30 years and our old school selection is AMAZING!!! Could someone call me or email and lemme know what I need to do to be a vendor??? Thanks 815 258 3482

+Quote Post
race_inc
post Jun 12 2010, 08:23 AM
Post #6

VBMX Hall Of Famer
Group Icon

Group: Site Supporter
From: Ottawa, IL. ......where Abraham Lincoln debated Stephen A. Douglas for the first time.
Member No.: 1,207

Jason, is Royal Cycle located in the old Royal Auto building on 4th St.?

+Quote Post
Sensi1972
post Jun 12 2010, 08:41 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 26,174

YES we are the same business! People (EVERYONE) from area knows us as Royal Auto and that is legal name of business. Royal Cyclery and Royal Schwinn have been names also for same business.
Apparently, just before the schwinn dealership bottom dropped, Bill was wise enough to see the writing on the wall and sold the name ( ROYAL SCHWINN ONLY) to Tulio's Big Dog Cyclery.

I work with Bill, his sons, and hopefully Jerry will be back after hip surgery. Incidentally, Jerry has been employed there for 37 years!

Shop is really evolving and is as close to an OLD SCHOOL bike shop as I've seen since the 80's.

Parts, Bikes, and accesories are, unfortuneately, still on all 4 floors but we are seperating and organizing
more each day!

80% of our income is from repairs, tune ups and upgrades. Been alot of fun!

Thanks
J

+Quote Post
MikeCarruth
post Jun 13 2010, 06:27 PM
Post #8

VBMX Hall Of Famer

Hey Jason,

Pretty sure we can still fit you in to a vendor Spot. Check your Personal Messenger (Top right) for a message from me.

Best,

M

QUOTE (Sensi1972 @ Jun 12 2010, 09:41 PM) *
YES we are the same business! People (EVERYONE) from area knows us as Royal Auto and that is legal name of business. Royal Cyclery and Royal Schwinn have been names also for same business.
Apparently, just before the schwinn dealership bottom dropped, Bill was wise enough to see the writing on the wall and sold the name ( ROYAL SCHWINN ONLY) to Tulio's Big Dog Cyclery.

I work with Bill, his sons, and hopefully Jerry will be back after hip surgery. Incidentally, Jerry has been employed there for 37 years!

Shop is really evolving and is as close to an OLD SCHOOL bike shop as I've seen since the 80's.

Parts, Bikes, and accesories are, unfortuneately, still on all 4 floors but we are seperating and organizing
more each day!

80% of our income is from repairs, tune ups and upgrades. Been alot of fun!

Thanks
J

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th December 2014 - 11:50 PM

This Space
Respectfully Donated
Stay Strong Stephen Murray

Support Vintage By Using These Links For Your BMX Travel NO priceline hotel cancellation or change fees