Reply to this topicStart new topic
KC, MO Where are you?, riders, tracks and bike shops from BITD
geothreee
post Jun 30 2012, 06:07 PM
Post #61

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,854

QUOTE (Nacho @ Mar 22 2011, 06:32 PM) *
Sorry but I'm from 79, and the Hutchinson/Whichita area and saw Doug Prathers name I remember making the trip up to KC and seeing that guy go so fast he couldn't make the corners. I used to ride with Lonny Moore, Brian and Doug Stone, Brian Pascal,Kent Deeds and cousin Darrell Pulliam

george austin here i remember pascal deeds pulliam hung with richardson traveled with stewart jameson prather reddick
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
geothreee
post Jun 30 2012, 07:50 PM
Post #62

Member No.: 37,854

QUOTE (Tom Hand @ Mar 20 2011, 09:36 PM) *
Interesting that this string is still growing. Love to find some more of the 74 to 76 folks if they still are around1!
Tom Hand

my name is george austin from raytown have i met u ? mike hill bought a webco from u i beleive. i had an ashtabula that i bought from raytown lawnmower i had mentioned to that slug shope that i thought u had the first races around .i went to wichita with rhett johnston thnk he raced at garys?

+Quote Post
Tom Hand
post Sep 11 2012, 08:17 PM
Post #63

Intermediate

Member No.: 2,848

QUOTE (geothreee @ Jul 1 2012, 02:50 AM) *
my name is george austin from raytown have i met u ? mike hill bought a webco from u i beleive. i had an ashtabula that i bought from raytown lawnmower i had mentioned to that slug shope that i thought u had the first races around .i went to wichita with rhett johnston thnk he raced at garys?

George,
Sorry for such long delay. I wondered where my Webco went. It was white when I traded it in in mid 1976. Fast Eddies in Grandview were the first race organizers I believe.
thand@kc.rr.com is my address.
Tom Hand

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 10:24 AM

This Space
Respectfully Donated
Stay Strong Stephen Murray

Support Vintage By Using These Links For Your BMX Travel NO priceline hotel cancellation or change fees