IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
intense dyna pep, was justabout arrested for giveing out free shirt at highsprings race
TLack
post Apr 5 2009, 07:48 PM
Post #31

A Pro

Group: Track Management
Member No.: 14,743

QUOTE (tommy2x4 @ Apr 5 2009, 09:30 PM) *
wished i could go to races just have something to gripe about...sheesh peeps...you got to race your bike this weekend. come walk a mile in my shoes.....

Tommy, I would have loved to see you and that Master's Mix. What a great race today watching all of the boys shooting it out old style.

Sorry you missed it!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sknight88
post Apr 5 2009, 08:00 PM
Post #32

A Pro

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,382

The majority of the ABA Oldsmar crew loaded up the boats and the kids and had a awesome day out on the water (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) No drama there, just a lot of sunburn!

+Quote Post
DARIN HOUSTON
post Apr 5 2009, 08:04 PM
Post #33

A Pro

Member No.: 9,313

sounds fun 88 should have done the same !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
bmxmom414
post Apr 5 2009, 08:05 PM
Post #34

Novice

Member No.: 19,576

As part of the High Springs crew I want to state that this was not our decision. I was not there when Erma spoke to TLACK but her direct comment to me was they had to go. They were issued a media pass (that was to take pictures). Product distribution and blow up displays constitutes a vendor which was not approved. It was explained to me that it was a conflict with their agreement w/Bawls. As track personal we were under contract with the NBL which if we did not follow could affect our payment from them.

On another comment, our "event planner" was nothing more then someone we hired to help us coordinate auxcillery services (trash, parking, vendors, city services, security) and fund raising for our local program. We have a very small but truely dedicated volunteer base that planned (and worked many hours to prepare the track) and carried out the successful event. With his help...we were even able to take some time (not much but some) to enjoy the event and watch our kids race.

I would like to publicly thank the NBL, SSA all the great # of volunteers from Florida and surrounding tracks that made this a great weekend!

+Quote Post
mrh
post Apr 5 2009, 08:39 PM
Post #35

AA Pro

Member No.: 6,918

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif)

This post has been edited by mrh: Apr 5 2009, 08:39 PM

+Quote Post
Gary Mason WWR
post Apr 5 2009, 08:39 PM
Post #36

VBMX Hall Of Famer

Member No.: 10,450

QUOTE (TLack @ Apr 5 2009, 07:18 PM) *
Despite all of the commotion and lower than expected point totals we won both days.

Thanks for asking (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Congrats Todd . Your team is rockin this year . Lots of your kids are jumping awsome lately .

+Quote Post
JMSquared
post Apr 6 2009, 01:31 AM
Post #37

Expert

Member No.: 14,543

TLack - Who was the girl who took Maddie out in moto 2 and Lauren out in the main?

+Quote Post
DARIN HOUSTON
post Apr 6 2009, 06:04 AM
Post #38

A Pro

free product is not vending in my eyes but maybe i can't see !!!!!!!!!!! I never saw a blow up display anywhere but in our tent, and they are our sponsor....BAWLS is our sponsor as well. the problem was not with the BAWLS people, its the NBL people.

Typical NBL B.S., If a team has a sponsor they should be allowed at the track, no matter what they give away.

But again we are talking about the NBL, Slow death that what this is the ABA is laughing all the way to the bank.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK NBL

I can see the nbl moto count going down !!!!!!!!!!! right down the drain.
If I had a job with the NBL I would be worried your job could be eliminated next!!!!!!!!JUST ASK DAVE.

This post has been edited by DARIN HOUSTON: Apr 6 2009, 06:12 AM

+Quote Post
Allstate Racing
post Apr 6 2009, 06:15 AM
Post #39

Expert

Member No.: 14,841

Wow, hope they dont get an insurance sponsor soon!

+Quote Post
DARIN HOUSTON
post Apr 6 2009, 06:18 AM
Post #40

A Pro

God forbid someone want to come give out free stuff.
The NBL needs to quit worring about getting every penny out of our pocket, weather a vendor or racer it's all about the money.

You can't even protest a race without money. whats up with that? Now I pay to race I pay to make sure they do their job too.Oh and I pay to give stuff away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nbl is a big joke I CAN NOT WAIT TILL ABA HITS THIS STATE AND THEN I WILL HAVE A CHOICE WHERE TO SPEND MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It won't be long change is a coming sooner than you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2014 - 02:06 AM

This Space
Respectfully Donated
Stay Strong Stephen Murray

Support Vintage By Using These Links For Your BMX Travel NO priceline hotel cancellation or change fees