Reply to this topicStart new topic
fake bullseye hubs, beware
nikbsnjk
post Mar 3 2009, 07:57 AM
Post #1

Novice

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,901

Thought I would get this out in the open in case it hasnt already been released. Theres a dude in Canada selling a a bunch of Bullseye stuff on ebay. Claims to have been an old dealer and purchased large quantities of Bullseye product bitd. I placed an order with him not too long ago myself. After I discovered he never sent the product out, I started a paypal claim and got my money back. But then I just recently received information from Steve over at Bullseye, claiming a friend of his had ordered a hub set. When he got them they just didnt seem right. So he sent them to Steve. After inspecting them they turned out to be knockoffs. Additionally there is another guy (or maybe the same-who knows)on this website that is doing the same. http://www.twhitesbikes.co.nz/blog/2008_11_01_archive.html. Please beware . If you want me to name names , pm me
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Average Joe
post Mar 3 2009, 08:28 AM
Post #2

A Pro

Member No.: 10,697

Please just name names.

+Quote Post
RIDE A BIKE
post Mar 3 2009, 08:50 AM
Post #3

A Pro
Group Icon

Group: Site Supporter
Member No.: 3,315

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/negative.gif) Thats not good!!!!!

+Quote Post
omartcruisers
post Mar 3 2009, 04:54 PM
Post #4

AA Pro

Group: Members Plus
Member No.: 17,477

I have seen the stuff on evilbay and nearly bought some axles. Are you talking about the hubs he shows at the near the bottom of his page? Those are definitely not Bullseye hubs, but he doesn't claim the to be either, at least, not on his web page.

+Quote Post
jipster43
post Mar 3 2009, 07:03 PM
Post #5

AA Pro

Member No.: 43

I've been talking to Steve about these hubs. I bought mine from a guy in B.C. with an ebay name of 98210 sucks. I'm not totally certain that mine are knockoffs yet, so I'm not going to voice any opinions or anything at this time. I'll wait until Steve confirms my suspicions. In the meantime I have a set of "rare, small bolt" bullseyes that I'm willing to let go of for a song!!!!

JP (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
jipster43
post Mar 3 2009, 07:22 PM
Post #6

AA Pro

Member No.: 43

(IMG:http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu45/jipster43/DSCN7047.jpg)

Here's a pic of the possible offenders.

And another:

(IMG:http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu45/jipster43/DSCN7044.jpg)

+Quote Post
wagonguy
post Mar 3 2009, 07:31 PM
Post #7

AA Pro

Member No.: 1,964

That's 302zapper. Not exactly a shining reputation.

+Quote Post
nikbsnjk
post Mar 3 2009, 07:33 PM
Post #8

Novice

Member No.: 17,901

QUOTE (jipster43 @ Mar 3 2009, 07:22 PM) *

Yes the guy you mentioned is the one selling those. Apparently he was once 302zapper. And is a machinist. Have been told he has attempted to sell other bmx knockoffs in the past. Anyone out there that can confirm this ?

+Quote Post
Kathy
post Mar 4 2009, 02:30 AM
Post #9

Expert

Member No.: 9

I've been talking to Steve about these hubs. I bought mine from a guy in B.C. with an ebay name of 98210 sucks. I'm not totally certain that mine are knockoffs yet, so I'm not going to voice any opinions or anything at this time. I'll wait until Steve confirms my suspicions. In the meantime I have a set of "rare, small bolt" bullseyes that I'm willing to let go of for a song!!!!

Keep us updated on this one. this ebay user (98210 sucks) has bought alot of high dollar stuff from me on ebay. He always paid good and seemed legitimate / never had any trouble with him. I'd be curious to know if he is making these, or if he just had a set and sold them not realizing they were fake. If he is really making these I'm gonna block his bids on my stuff in the future. Cool looking hubs though.

+Quote Post
GT_Pro_Performer
post Mar 4 2009, 09:34 AM
Post #10

A Pro

Member No.: 4,567

I bought some Kuwie decals from him a couple years ago. They were repops, but that was stated in the auction. How can you tell these hubs are fake?

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th September 2014 - 03:33 AM

This Space
Respectfully Donated
Stay Strong Stephen Murray

Support Vintage By Using These Links For Your BMX Travel NO priceline hotel cancellation or change fees