IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Never been to Rockford, but thinking about it, Can you help to paint a picture for me......
Bosanova Bill
post Mar 5 2009, 01:07 PM
Post #46

A Pro

Group: Members Plus
Member No.: 8,551

While I may not be new to the vintage bmx scene, I think this is going to be my first "rock" outing. I would say if your unsure about rock go to a local gathering. You can find all kinds of stuff in Member gatherings. Thats how I found out about the Faction and I have to say I'm sure glad I did. Not only do I have guys my own age to ride with I don't have to be embarased by my lack of skills or style! MN Faction!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
finallyracing
post Mar 5 2009, 01:09 PM
Post #47

A Pro
Group Icon

Group: Site Supporter
Member No.: 10,501

I have been enlightened by this thread and I'm going to try to make it. Hopefully with three or four bikes. If it's as good as advertised on this thread it will be worth the 13 hour trip from SC!

+Quote Post
subwax
post Mar 8 2009, 04:53 AM
Post #48

AA Pro
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,996

Hey guys - cheers for the kind words. I'm just putting my finishing touches on my plans for this year. Last year was truly a fantastic time, and an induction into BMX's finest show. Really enjoyed hanging with all my new BMX buddies, and really looking forward to doing the same this year.

Looking forward to seeing my international travel buddy Waza again. I'll meet Graeme for the first time too - funny that we will have to travel 1000's of miles to meet. lol. Anyone from the UK planning on making the trip? Give me a shout.

Just wanted to add a personal thanks to Willinois and his family for their hospitality - Bret showed himself to be one of the hobby's finest ambassadors. I cant thank them enough.

+Quote Post
willinois
post Mar 18 2009, 12:07 PM
Post #49

A Pro
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,777

QUOTE (subwax @ Mar 8 2009, 10:53 AM) *
Hey guys - cheers for the kind words. I'm just putting my finishing touches on my plans for this year. Last year was truly a fantastic time, and an induction into BMX's finest show. Really enjoyed hanging with all my new BMX buddies, and really looking forward to doing the same this year.

Looking forward to seeing my international travel buddy Waza again. I'll meet Graeme for the first time too - funny that we will have to travel 1000's of miles to meet. lol. Anyone from the UK planning on making the trip? Give me a shout.

Just wanted to add a personal thanks to Willinois and his family for their hospitality - Bret showed himself to be one of the hobby's finest ambassadors. I cant thank them enough.

Wax, you are sooo welcome, but it was just a dim flame compared to the bonfire of friendship you have shown me. Thanks back at ya my friend....I can't wait to see ya again.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2014 - 09:43 AM

This Space
Respectfully Donated
Stay Strong Stephen Murray

Support Vintage By Using These Links For Your BMX Travel NO priceline hotel cancellation or change fees