Hicccup!
MikeCarruth
post Oct 30 2008, 01:51 PM
Post #1

VBMX Hall Of Famer

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 6,767

Hi all,

Just wanted to apologize for any inconvenience caused by our little bandwidth hiccup this afternoon. We have the biggest hosting plan this host has, and we still maxed out on bandwidth for the month. VBMX is justt growing in some amazing ways right now, so that is definitely a great sign...but I have to manage that growth properly, and ths is a good wake up call to that.

So, I think we were down for about two hours (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) as I was on an errand that had me going the the far reaches of the metro area ("when you cross I-80, go about another 20 miles and you're getting close. Then go to a dirt road that has no sign, but an old dog house off to the side, and it is the second drive way past that." was how the guy gave me the directions).

Anyway, all is well now, and safeguards have been put into place to prevent a similar problem if we run out of bandwidth before we run out of month.

Best,

M

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bob Poffinbarger
post Oct 30 2008, 04:17 PM
Post #2

THE Bob Poffinbarger

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,637

I thought you may have been hungover! HICCUP! well it gave me a good reason to go outside and do yard work. those darn leaves keep on fallin' from the trees. well probably one more good dose and they should be down.

so you think driving south of I-80 is far city boy? well drivin' to the big city from Indiana ain't no joy ride. hehehe. I hope it was worth the trip.

This post has been edited by Bob Poffinbarger: Oct 30 2008, 04:17 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 02:39 AM

This Space
Respectfully Donated
Stay Strong Stephen Murray

Support Vintage By Using These Links For Your BMX Travel NO priceline hotel cancellation or change fees