Reply to this topicStart new topic
Northwest thread
Eric Schreiber
post Apr 10 2007, 11:32 PM
Post #31

Novice

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,392

Ok you guys, Here you go, Your gonna get it! This is the EDOGG, Saying,... What the ....! We all know and love BMX and this is the greatest forum known in our world, BMX by the way, not crying or not if were going to have a class at our first or so weekend of local racing outdoor in the Great North West, so let's just get along! With all this crap i feel like Rodney King after a beat down! Remember i raced A Pro for three years and Vet pro for two ,Was Team manager for REDLINE for John Purse and TORKER for Matt Hadan, drove the team truck for Four months straight, 17 nationals ABA and NBL,from Seattle to Florida and Built up and tore down the biggest pit at the time , with generators,Nintendo video games (989 studios), 12 display bikes , two tents, Torker and Redline, Astorturf, Catologes,stickers, the whole deal and still would rather be alone driving from venue to venue and see the new kids first come up to me for a autograph or sticker give away than have the whole BMX free world hear us NWers Whine or having a veteran guy like Elvis or any guy "pull us" off the thread! GREG HILL, Are you feeling me bro! We go way back, To Ascot raceway park and Knarler Park, You gave me the driving job rules, BE PROFESSIONAL at all times! You guys just quit it! If you want comp in 36 over Expert, you got it, I'll be at Sea Tac Both days Smoking you fools with the mind set you guys are dickering over, you want to know why the Bad *** guys like Todd Perry dont fall into this type, cause we're training, and don't have the time to deal with wanna be's,....Neither do I ,..I'M OUT! E DOGG, and to Ken Pliska and Kirk Chrisco , I feel so bad for you guys and your familys,..BUT, I know you'll be Back! ALL you guys keep it it clean,...Don't you know you at times ,there's racers with kids looking over there shoulders at the "BMX WEBSITE" for positive influence, and just to see who's "ON" the whole deal. Let's just pull it up a notch for the whole "NW PULL" And, Were going to the Olympics for gods sake! HEY, I Still love all my Bmx bros! Peace out !!!!! E DOGG ( The Origional ) Eric Schreiber
ABA Member since 1979 , NBL Member since 1981
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Monty C.
post Apr 10 2007, 11:58 PM
Post #32

A Pro

Member No.: 1,714

RACK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Monty C.
post Apr 11 2007, 12:00 AM
Post #33

A Pro

Isnt E-Dogg that little kid from California or wherever that races???????

ha ha, just kidding eric, i love you man..........

+Quote Post
Eric Schreiber
post Apr 11 2007, 12:20 AM
Post #34

Novice

Member No.: 10,392

Yo Monty,... I've got Oakley goggles older than than that little nor cal kid, ethan wolters, that jimmy mortan, (oppie) gave him my nickname of 12 years, after i took 03 and 04 off to race expert downhill and chill from bmx nationals for more than ten years,...just shows how much BMX history the ABA announcer knew when he gave my name to a knowone,...I should copyright it , E DOG ,...that's why i dropped one "G" But i'll always be the E DEE oh double gee!!! Love you to bro! Peace out ! " E DOG"

+Quote Post
HP
post Apr 11 2007, 07:49 AM
Post #35

A Pro

Member No.: 8,839

Was that the Worlds longest sentence????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????
Wound a bit tight, I'd say...... .

Shut 'er down E, Everybody was getting along just fine until you decided to show up and crash the party. Where was the whining you spoke of? You're speaking to a bunch of grown men, not little kids.

Save your resume' as well, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! This isn't a job interview, quit living in the past. We all have done things we are proud of, but we're not all trying to ram it down everybody's throat. You're a legend in your own mind and we've all heard it eleventy-billion times.

What really bothers me is that you are SO ready to tell everyone about yourself, and are not even curious about any one of us.
Like I said earlier, we all have things we are proud of, try listening once in a while.

[ April 11, 2007, 10:02 AM: Message edited by: Elvis ]

+Quote Post
bmxshipp
post Apr 11 2007, 08:32 AM
Post #36

VBMX Hall Of Famer

Member No.: 4,099

The shame...The humiliation.......the shame?

I still blame BS for provocing SB to do something so dangerously dangerous.

BS was just jealous nobody started a NW Bakederfield thread.

+Quote Post
BS
post Apr 11 2007, 09:48 AM
Post #37

The other CA10

Member No.: 3,545

Man, I think I missed a few posts.

EDOGG what's up? Long time no see! I don't think anyone was legitimately upset with anyone, I was just yanking SB's chain. Coming to Roseville?

Steve, sorry to get you put in the penalty box! I don't know what you said that was any worse than what I said but, like I said, I must have missed something. See you in Roseville!

Peace to my NW brothers! I guess we found the edge.

+Quote Post
Monty C.
post Apr 11 2007, 10:14 AM
Post #38

A Pro

First Don Imus, now Steve Bourke. is thier any relation???? or was Steve before Imus??

+Quote Post
knucklebutt
post Apr 11 2007, 10:33 AM
Post #39

A Pro

Member No.: 4,891

E -PUP, everything is all good!

Maybe if you were at the TRACK more often you would know we are all friends having fun.

+Quote Post
Uncle_Todd
post Apr 11 2007, 10:53 AM
Post #40

AA Pro

Member No.: 10,820

It's true, all in fun. I'm planning a 36+ group hug this weekend. H.U.G. get 'em from me.

+Quote Post

880 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 03:26 PM

This Space
Respectfully Donated
Stay Strong Stephen Murray

Support Vintage By Using These Links For Your BMX Travel NO priceline hotel cancellation or change fees