Reply to this topicStart new topic
who is from AUSTRALIA
Jarvi
post Jul 20 2009, 12:12 AM
Post #25996

AA Pro

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,617

Stu you just looked like you were enjoying yourself.

Never seen that sticker before, however, I'm sure mine original Hutch had a different combination of stickers on it compared to the ones I've seen anyway.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Iwantotbuyahutch_*
post Jul 20 2009, 12:53 AM
Post #25997

Guests

That's right Stu! I would lovev one of those as well! My second frame (the crack up replacement) I think had that sticker, but I don't think the original one did. i might e-mail JDB and see if he has ever entertained making them.

That was good fun on Sunday. Let's do that again, except we need Leroy and Craig there as well. I am totally knackered today though. Went for a run Saturday and did landscaping at a neighbours house before and after the BMX session. finished up in the garden at 7PM. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif)

That's right Stu! I would lovev one of those as well! My second frame (the crack up replacement) I think had that sticker, but I don't think the original one did. i might e-mail JDB and see if he has ever entertained making them.

That was good fun on Sunday. Let's do that again, except we need Leroy and Craig there as well. I am totally knackered today though. Went for a run Saturday and did landscaping at a neighbours house before and after the BMX session. finished up in the garden at 7PM. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif)

+Quote Post
broke L345
post Jul 20 2009, 03:10 AM
Post #25998

AA Pro

Member No.: 7,548

wow how cool guys, good to see you out riding.

I miss James, we were getting out on the track a bit.......bugger!

+Quote Post
Guest_Iwantotbuyahutch_*
post Jul 20 2009, 03:42 AM
Post #25999

Guests

QUOTE (84profile @ Jul 20 2009, 01:06 PM) *
John's from back then

(IMG:http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f174/mervyk/MyHutch.jpg)

Mine from back then

(IMG:http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f174/mervyk/Hutch-1.jpg)

The best part of BMX is hanging with old mates...thanks for a great day

Hey I just realised that the only thing that I still have of my old Hutch in that photo is the SR seat clamp! I stripped it and polished it up, but it's the same one.

I know you have that drain pipe seat post too Stu! Come on, don't be embarrassed, whack it on you Hutch along with that seat cover! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

I bet you wish you still had those pads though! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

+Quote Post
COASTY
post Jul 20 2009, 04:26 AM
Post #26000

Old school fool!
Group Icon

Group: Site Supporter
Member No.: 6,193

What is it with the seat posts you two? LOL I know they have their purpose. The Wheelie King (Stu) has proved that!
Good to see everyone out riding too. I wish I was still on the Gold Coast. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post
84profile
post Jul 20 2009, 05:02 AM
Post #26001

AA Pro

Member No.: 8,305

QUOTE (Iwantotbuyahutch @ Jul 20 2009, 08:42 PM) *
Hey I just realised that the only thing that I still have of my old Hutch in that photo is the SR seat clamp! I stripped it and polished it up, but it's the same one.

I know you have that drain pipe seat post too Stu! Come on, don't be embarrassed, whack it on you Hutch along with that seat cover! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

I bet you wish you still had those pads though! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

It's a funny thing, you say about your seat clamp, because that seat clamp on my old Hutch (black Tange) is the one I transferred from my Cook Bros BITD...ironically the same sort as the one Glenn (coasty) gave me to replace it! 6 degree's of separation...oh and your S/R seat clamp, I believe I will need it when I find my DB Turbo to build (I think they were OEM on the Leary's).

The a lot of the parts off my old Hutch reside on my old Profile (cranks, sprocket, pedals, brakes, headset, stem, bars)...remember that was the way we built them, piece by piece, dollar by dollar, lawn mow by lawn mow..

I actually love the position that the old "snake" post puts the seat and I might just have to put it on to give Matt the willies!!!

You remember those Hutch Pads they were a knock off made by USA BMX BITD, oh let's see how long it take JDB's radar to lock in on the key words "knock off" and "Hutch"....just jokes (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

and Glenn, drag your seat up high and do a few laps around the block, you will see the light...even some of the new schools are doing again...going full circle!!

+Quote Post
Jarvi
post Jul 20 2009, 05:05 AM
Post #26002

AA Pro

Member No.: 7,617

QUOTE (broke L345 @ Jul 20 2009, 07:10 PM) *
wow how cool guys, good to see you out riding.

I miss James, we were getting out on the track a bit.......bugger!

There's a few people in Melbourne that were probably glad to see the back of me...

Have only been to one track up here although plenty of skateparks. New set of wheels on the bike as of last weekend so looking forward to getting out on it again.

+Quote Post
QuicksilverBMX
post Jul 20 2009, 06:05 AM
Post #26003

Yipeee!
Group Icon

Group: Site Supporter
Member No.: 3,954

QUOTE (Jarvi @ Jul 20 2009, 07:05 PM) *
There's a few people in Melbourne that were probably glad to see the back of me...

Really?

whys that? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

+Quote Post
Volcano
post Jul 20 2009, 10:48 AM
Post #26004

AA Pro

Member No.: 12,553

Hmm...if only someone had the artwork for u Stu?...hehe..maybe they could send it to u? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

(IMG:http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr212/Volcanobmx/True-Temper-4-Stu.gif)

+Quote Post
JMCGT
post Jul 20 2009, 02:57 PM
Post #26005

AA Pro

Member No.: 12,682

Top work Mick.. as always.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

And Stu..if i see you on a track with a drain pipe..i will put you over the berm..

+Quote Post

3804 Pages V  « < 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 03:14 AM

This Space
Respectfully Donated
Stay Strong Stephen Murray

Support Vintage By Using These Links For Your BMX Travel NO priceline hotel cancellation or change fees