IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Be Advised - We are aware of the database error in some threads and are addressing it (3/21/21)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Haro Team Master Lineage 2018 1988 Turquoise Time For Another Build!
sirbrad
post Sep 11 2022, 09:54 PM
Post #1

Expert

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,874

(IMG:https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52349290808_3e0d63a6a6_b.jpg)

Score Haro 2018 Lineage Master Frame/Fork/Handlebar Kit Turquoise! I had fun doing the vintage build back in 2018, and I wanted to get this version ever since. Well now I got it! I was going to do the black version to come full circle, as that was the first Haro Master I got in 1987-88 after getting the white/blue/black Haro FSX in 1986-87, which got stolen. But they only had 21" and I prefer 19.5" and saw the Turquoise version was 20.5 so I went with that, as that was my dream bike I wanted as a kid after seeing Dave Nourie ride it in Team Haro, and Freestylin's USA, both VHS tapes I still have and DVD's as well.

But I also loved the black one as well after seeing Joe Gruttola ride it also on Team Haro, and my local bike shop only black and corral I believe so I went with black. But I was glad to build the vintage version finally but only rode it a few times, and I always did not like those frame standers as they get in the way a lot when trying to stand on the pegs inverted or upside down. So back then I decided to sell once it was done and get a white 2021 GT Pro Performer to try out the new school technology.

That build is actually about 95% done now, I got really busy for two years so I never got around to adding all the new parts, which are mostly the same, just chrome colors and old school layback seat painted white etc. I will be adding pics to that thread as well soon. But I am hoping to have both done soon and ready for some Fall riding, and next Spring! I also hope to do another old school GT as well and a vintage black or new school one at some point. I missed the build and love the whole process and hunting down all the parts, although it is very time consuming and expensive, but well worth it in the end. So once again let the build begin baby!

Haro 2018 Lineage Master Frame, Turquoise, 20.5" TT
Haro Kneesaver Handlebar, Turquoise 8.5" rise
Haro Lineage 990 Fork, Turquoise
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th October 2022 - 05:36 PM