IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Why won't the NBL pay their bills and when you call all they do is lie, Not paid for Big A Series that ended in mid August
BigJeff
post Sep 8 2009, 10:11 AM
Post #1

A Pro

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,497

This problem has been worked from the inside and has yet to be taken care of.................................I guess you have to put their business out in public to get them to do what they should have done weeks ago..........................They gave him a big paper check at the race on Sunday in Akron , put have yet to pay him for it after a number of calls and lies about the check is in the mail...............And we all wonder why the NBL is going to hell with gasoline "draws" on................They took our money to race and could have paid after the racing or series is done............point blank..................Why should they be renting his money................Super salty ....................I'm out BigJeff
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RBIGroup
post Sep 8 2009, 10:17 AM
Post #2

AA Pro

Group: BMX Industry
Member No.: 2,210

This problem has been worked from the inside and has yet to be taken care of.................................I guess you have to put their business out in public to get them to do what they should have done weeks ago..........................They gave him a big paper check at the race on Sunday in Akron , put have yet to pay him for it after a number of calls and lies about the check is in the mail...............And we all wonder why the NBL is going to hell with gasoline "draws" on................They took our money to race and could have paid after the racing or series is done............point blank..................Why should they be renting his money................Super salty ....................I'm out BigJeff

Jeff, that sucks, maybe Lil' Jeff will get his pay..... I bet you one thing, I bet their lawyers have been paid..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Let us know if he gets it and when......

Buntster

+Quote Post
Rick_K
post Sep 8 2009, 10:29 AM
Post #3

Expert

Member No.: 8,411

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorm1.gif)

+Quote Post
ANT DOG 3:16
post Sep 8 2009, 10:40 AM
Post #4

VBMX Hall Of Famer

Member No.: 3,739

I always thought you got paid the day you won

+Quote Post
BigJeff
post Sep 8 2009, 11:17 AM
Post #5

A Pro

NBL = No Better Liar.............................I'm out BigJeff

+Quote Post
christophe199
post Sep 8 2009, 11:41 AM
Post #6

A Pro

Member No.: 19,741

theres no reason he shouldnt have got it that day.

+Quote Post
mrh
post Sep 8 2009, 12:03 PM
Post #7

AA Pro

Member No.: 6,918

ran into same thing 3 yrs ago .... elite series check for 2000 dollars it came 2 weeks after grands, nice seeing you this weekend Jeff

+Quote Post
The Riddler Al-F
post Sep 8 2009, 12:09 PM
Post #8

Super Villain: Advocates Sling Shotters and Rides Clipped In

Member No.: 7,300

QUOTE (ANT DOG 3:16 @ Sep 8 2009, 12:40 PM) *
I always thought you got paid the day you won

+1 Seems bad enough that a "Pro" really can't make a living at racing BMX. Its even worse to have to wait for pay day sometime after the race.

This post has been edited by The Riddler Al-F: Sep 8 2009, 12:10 PM

+Quote Post
BigJeff
post Sep 8 2009, 12:16 PM
Post #9

A Pro

Mark this was at Akron in mid August and have been told no less than 4 times it is in the mail only to find out it has not been even cut yet...................answer today was we have been too busy with the Grands...................Ken Master stated it had been sent out the thursday before the grands..................What gives..............................tinkle tinkle little star, tried to be salty but didn't get far poor management at its best.................They should have brought it to the grands or made it out at the grands....I'm sure the Elite Women Big A winners are in the same boat....................I guess they just don't care ?....................I'm out BigJeff

This post has been edited by BigJeff: Sep 8 2009, 12:18 PM

+Quote Post
Bags1
post Sep 8 2009, 12:17 PM
Post #10

VBMX Hall Of Famer

Group: BMX Industry
Member No.: 27

Jeff,

Allow me to accept responsibility for the message you received. I received a call from you regarding this and I placed a call to the NBL to find out what the deal was. Before I got an answer, I received a call from Todd asking the same question on your behalf. I called Ken again. Ken told me initially that he thought the checks may have gone out late last week, and if they didn't he would call me back and let me know. So I reported to Todd that the checks went out late last week and that the NBL apologized for the fact it had been 3 weeks since the end of the Big-A final and it would be changed next year. Todd relayed that message to you.

Then several hours later Ken called me back to tell me he found out the checks did not go out last week, but would be cut today (1st work day back). I should have called you back, but at that time I was wrapped up with several other things Grands related. I meant to call you yesterday, but completely forgot. I apologize for that.

In the future, the Big A awards, both Amatuer and Elite will be presented at the Opening Ceremonies of the Grands.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 01:43 PM

This Space
Respectfully Donated
Stay Strong Stephen Murray

Support Vintage By Using These Links For Your BMX Travel NO priceline hotel cancellation or change fees