IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Redline's new girl pro: Who is it?, Anyone know?
Oldtimer1980s
post Dec 28 2008, 05:08 PM
Post #1

A Pro

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,393

About a week and a half ago when Redline sent out its press release saying goodbye to Kim Hayashi for her nine years of service they said they would announce who will replace her the following week. I have checked the net but nothing, so I guess no announcement has been made? Any candidates as to who it maybe?

Anyway, I do hope Kim doesn't retire. She is only 22. I hope she sticks around to go for it in the Olympics in 2012 and she still would be a young 26. Any teams interested in her besides Gordy's Bike Shop?

Oldtimer1980s
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bmxgal50
post Dec 28 2008, 05:11 PM
Post #2

A Pro

Member No.: 17,807

I heard Kim is going to college and she choose to retire. Either way no matter the Choice I wish her luck I heard that Alise Post was going to redline as the rumor goes but I cannot be certain of that.

+Quote Post
RACEN4LIFE
post Dec 28 2008, 05:34 PM
Post #3

Novice

Member No.: 15,288

THE BEAST!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
knot head
post Dec 28 2008, 06:23 PM
Post #4

A Pro

Member No.: 4,143

Anyway, I do hope Kim doesn't retire. She is only 22. I hope she sticks around to go for it in the Olympics in 2012 and she still would be a young 26. Any teams interested in her besides Gordy's Bike Shop?

Kim saw the writing on the wall. She is getting crushed by the new crop of female pros, Alise Post and Dominique Daniels. She also has never won an ABA title and she cannot beat girls who have won several.

I wish her the best in her future ventures but being a consideration for 2012 is beyond a stretch.

+Quote Post
Schmick
post Dec 28 2008, 06:28 PM
Post #5

AA Pro

Group: Banned
Member No.: 18,546

Did you miss where Redline asked Kim for her jersey so Alise could wear it for pictures at the Grands?

+Quote Post
deluxx bmx
post Dec 28 2008, 07:36 PM
Post #6

A Pro

Member No.: 8,137

AP is what Im hearing.....

+Quote Post
Scot F.
post Dec 28 2008, 07:56 PM
Post #7

AA Pro

Member No.: 1,240

It is officially Alice Post. She is on the back cover of the Jan/Feb issue of NBL's "BMX Today"... It is a full color add for the 09 Redline Flight Pro.

+Quote Post
LACK
post Dec 28 2008, 08:03 PM
Post #8

J LACK

Member No.: 4,022

Girls are certainly better at marketing. Very good promo site. jlack

http://www.alisepost.com/

+Quote Post
Redlinegirlkh
post Dec 28 2008, 09:08 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 16,734

QUOTE (knot head @ Dec 28 2008, 05:23 PM) *
Kim saw the writing on the wall. She is getting crushed by the new crop of female pros, Alise Post and Dominique Daniels. She also has never won an ABA title and she cannot beat girls who have won several.

I wish her the best in her future ventures but being a consideration for 2012 is beyond a stretch.

Yeah I saw what was coming, but it was because I've been injured. I've had two major injuries this year both of which I needed to get surgery on. I still did my part and fulfilled my side of my Redline contract by going to physical therapy almost everyday for 3 months and had been trying to ride the month before the Grands just so I could represent Redline just as I have always done to the best of my ability. I just had surgery on Dec 3rd and I WILL be back.

Don't count me out for 2012 because I have the experience from this past year and I know what it takes to be a champion. I've never won an ABA Girl Pro title but I've won a UCI world title and have won the NBL title 5x in a row against some major riders.

+Quote Post
LACK
post Dec 28 2008, 09:16 PM
Post #10

J LACK

Member No.: 4,022

Kim you replied to Knot head? You are the best! Get well soon, good luck at school and Happy New Year. Jlack

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2018 - 12:41 AM