Reply to this topicStart new topic
SUPERCROSS AND SPEED RACING FRAMES, QUESTION FOR THE COMPANIES
utmost
post Jun 19 2010, 08:57 PM
Post #1

A Pro

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,036

I dont know if they pay attention to this site (THEY SHOULD!) or someone has an inside track to relay this question to them.

Here goes, when are you going to produce the Speed frames in different color schemes other than red and black?

I'd hate to buy and then the color that i prefer comes out the next week.

Supercross, when are you going to have a pic of a "finished"Blur frame?

If anyone in the know - knows, please pass on any scoop or info. Most appreciated, thanx!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
supercross
post Jun 19 2010, 09:36 PM
Post #2

AA Pro
Group Icon

Group: Advertisers
Member No.: 433

Hi Utmost,

Thank you for your question. The 2011 Blur's will start shipping in about 14 days to the Dealers and Distributors. We just received the finished decals and will be posting up pictures of the frames in their colorways within the next week.

Mikey Williams and a few others have been on the frames for quite some time now and they are real nice, not quite an ENVY, but closer than anything else out there.

Keep your eyes peeled on the SupercrossBMX.com website and with Mike's blessing we will post pics here as well.

Have a great day!!

Bill

+Quote Post
utmost
post Jun 19 2010, 09:42 PM
Post #3

A Pro

Member No.: 20,036

QUOTE (supercross @ Jun 19 2010, 10:36 PM) *
Hi Utmost,

Thank you for your question. The 2011 Blur's will start shipping in about 14 days to the Dealers and Distributors. We just received the finished decals and will be posting up pictures of the frames in their colorways within the next week.

Mikey Williams and a few others have been on the frames for quite some time now and they are real nice, not quite an ENVY, but closer than anything else out there.

Keep your eyes peeled on the SupercrossBMX.com website and with Mike's blessing we will post pics here as well.

Have a great day!!

Bill

this is what makes your company GREAT!!!

Thanks for the quick response!!!

+Quote Post
japanesestallion
post Jun 20 2010, 01:48 PM
Post #4

AA Pro

Member No.: 1,993

This is why I switched All of my my kid's (4 kids) to Supercross this year. You post, and he'll answer. You call, he's there. You email, you get a reply. I mean it's almost instant or at least within 24 hrs..if you know what I mean.
Supercross - "give more than what you expect" - Thanks Bill!

+Quote Post
SrBull
post Jun 20 2010, 05:38 PM
Post #5

Intermediate

Member No.: 20,717

QUOTE (japanesestallion @ Jun 20 2010, 12:48 PM) *
This is why I switched All of my my kid's (4 kids) to Supercross this year. You post, and he'll answer. You call, he's there. You email, you get a reply. I mean it's almost instant or at least within 24 hrs..if you know what I mean.

His commitment and passion to his business is truly an amazing thing, and it’s no different with his team.

As a TM, a friend and a family member, as we at Supercross consider ourselves…

Bill Ryan is without a doubt, the real deal!!!!

Bob Padilla

+Quote Post
lumpy
post Jun 21 2010, 12:11 AM
Post #6

VBMX Hall Of Famer

Member No.: 1,375

QUOTE (SrBull @ Jun 20 2010, 11:38 PM) *
His commitment and passion to his business is truly an amazing thing, and it’s no different with his team.

As a TM, a friend and a family member, as we at Supercross consider ourselves…

Bill Ryan is without a doubt, the real deal!!!!

Bob Padilla

+1 to that... Even as a former team rider, Bill says I am still part of the family and he still helps me out with whatever he can. He is a good guy and even better friend. That's why I still support SX as much as I can..

Thanks Bill!!

Brian

+Quote Post
thekidswanttorac...
post Jun 22 2010, 12:29 AM
Post #7

Intermediate

Member No.: 18,821

Supercross and Bill have always taken good care of Jr and I, even when I have oddball questions. And even better we LOVE the product.

+Quote Post
cqljohn
post Jul 16 2010, 06:26 PM
Post #8

Expert

Member No.: 19,293

QUOTE (japanesestallion @ Jun 20 2010, 03:48 PM) *

Well, I've emailed twice, several weeks apart (gave plenty of time to reply) and can't get an answer. I was looking for some decals, the least they could say is you can't buy them / get them. At least something. I am emailing thier email on thier website at info@supercrossbmx.com , do they answer this email address????

+Quote Post
Brandon002
post Jul 16 2010, 06:29 PM
Post #9

VBMX Hall Of Famer

Member No.: 22,718

QUOTE (cqljohn @ Jul 16 2010, 07:26 PM) *
Well, I've emailed twice, several weeks apart (gave plenty of time to reply) and can't get an answer. I was looking for some decals, the least they could say is you can't buy them / get them. At least something. I am emailing thier email on thier website at info@supercrossbmx.com , do they answer this email address????

You sure it's not something with your email? I've always received a response within hours, even on weekends when I've emailed supercross.

+Quote Post
workman
post Jul 16 2010, 06:34 PM
Post #10

AA Pro

Group: Members Plus
Member No.: 12,452

QUOTE (cqljohn @ Jul 16 2010, 08:26 PM) *

Yea same with another legend on this site. Asked about a sticker pack several times and no response.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2018 - 08:16 AM